Groups

quidco and three question

Hi. I ordered the new three SIMO 12 months contract (30gb for £15) the other day through quidco with the £50 cash back. I received my SIM card this morning and checked my quidco account and the £50 is showing as 'on hold'. Anyone have an idea what this means?
    I don't want to activate the SIM card if the money isn't going to track. Would I be better cancelling the sim and reordering again ?

9 Comments

If you don't register the sim, it won't track, if you do, it might.

I find Quidco operate an 80/20 rule, 80% track and pay (eventually), 20% track and get declined for some completely unknown reason and nobody will assist (even if you are a premium member).

Original Poster

Yeah I wondered that. Maybe it will only track when I activate it, otherwise I could just return the sim and still have the cash delivered into my quidco account from three. Could be to stop people trying to get free cas back.

Vague recollection that my 3 contract SIM ordered directly from 3 online was activated at despatch, not on first use. Or may be it was the contract date that started on despatch. Regardless, I believe 3 have a poor reputation for successful Quidco / TCB cashback payments.

I think 'On hold' is when the seller will only release cashback once any danger of you cancelling the contract or returning the item is over.

Original Poster

You may just have it penny saver. Thanks guys.

Banned

ask quidco. they are good at cs.
    they declined my £100 cashback 4years ago but out of good will gesture they paid it through their own pockets

sofiasar

ask quidco. they are good at cs. they declined my £100 cashback 4years … ask quidco. they are good at cs. they declined my £100 cashback 4years ago but out of good will gesture they paid it through their own pockets

...Hey, wait a minute! They took £100 out of my account approx 4 years ago!!!

Banned

Gollywood

...Hey, wait a minute! They took £100 out of my account approx 4 years … ...Hey, wait a minute! They took £100 out of my account approx 4 years ago!!!

Sorry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions