Quidco are currently offering 100% cashback on NordVPN for the next 2 days

Posted 6th Dec 2019
Not sure where to post this but Quidco Premium are offering 100% cashback on Nord VPN. As you pay upfront and not monthly you will get this free.

3357492.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

27 Comments
Its 64% for me? how strange.

FYI - not sure if people heard about the Nord VPN incident but lots of youtube people stopped using them as sponsors as they were being secretive about their data leak. Feel free to make up your own minds how safe NordVPN are (I'm still using them atm, partlly because its already paid)
Edited by: "Inquisitor" 6th Dec 2019
Only showing 64% for me
Desperately want to click on "Offer terms and conditions"...
Hey The 100% cashback is for members on our upgraded Premium membership. If you want to unlock the benefits immediately, you can upgrade on your account settings
Is it a one off payment, or monthly?
Edited by: "guru404" 6th Dec 2019
Quidco_Rep06/12/2019 17:24

Hey The 100% cashback is for members on our upgraded Premium …Hey The 100% cashback is for members on our upgraded Premium membership. If you want to unlock the benefits immediately, you can upgrade on your account settings

How long does it take for the cash back on average?
guru40406/12/2019 17:49

Is it a one off payment, or monthly?

They advertise the cost monthly but is paid every 12m or 24m. It's better as if it was £4per month you would only get cashback on that month. Paying for a year up front you get the full 100% cashback
shakeshake06/12/2019 18:00

How long does it take for the cash back on average?

It usually tracks around 24 hours after purchase, but can take up to 3 days. Once tracked it should confirm within 5 months
Quidco_Rep06/12/2019 17:24

Hey The 100% cashback is for members on our upgraded Premium …Hey The 100% cashback is for members on our upgraded Premium membership. If you want to unlock the benefits immediately, you can upgrade on your account settings

My account is Premium and it's showing 64% for me.

Ah, I see I'm 'old' Premium and not 'new' premium
Edited by: "deeky" 6th Dec 2019
You can be certain that you will never see the cashback and that they will come up with a different lie in every support ticket.
I see 50% back for just eat to.
Quidco_Rep06/12/2019 18:15

It usually tracks around 24 hours after purchase, but can take up to 3 …It usually tracks around 24 hours after purchase, but can take up to 3 days. Once tracked it should confirm within 5 months

Great. Just ordered.
Buckyball06/12/2019 18:25

You can be certain that you will never see the cashback and that they will …You can be certain that you will never see the cashback and that they will come up with a different lie in every support ticket.

I have to give credit when it's due, I thought the same when it was 80% but they paid out.

39281494-YurXD.jpg
Sc4mp006/12/2019 21:59

I have to give credit when it's due, I thought the same when it was 80% …I have to give credit when it's due, I thought the same when it was 80% but they paid out. [Image]

hi on checkout it says choose which country so they can add vat, did you pick uk?
Quidco_Rep06/12/2019 18:15

It usually tracks around 24 hours after purchase, but can take up to 3 …It usually tracks around 24 hours after purchase, but can take up to 3 days. Once tracked it should confirm within 5 months

hi on nord vpn checkout it says to select country so they can add vat, does it make a difference to the cashback if i select any preferably with zero tax? and is currency conversion covered by quidco cashback thanks
Edited by: "MR1123" 6th Dec 2019
Which plan is meant to be selected ? Thanks
39282505-gmrFA.jpg
saeed281007/12/2019 00:12

Which plan is meant to be selected ? Thanks[Image]

The 3 year one which you are selecting in the screenshot
MR112306/12/2019 22:20

hi on nord vpn checkout it says to select country so they can add vat, …hi on nord vpn checkout it says to select country so they can add vat, does it make a difference to the cashback if i select any preferably with zero tax? and is currency conversion covered by quidco cashback thanks

Hey, I'd just recommend selecting the country you're in at the moment as this would be based on your billing address
Tempting if its actually 100% but ill be worried abou getting screwed
It would be the one of the hottest deal ever if it was free guaranteed
Edited by: "Norseg" 7th Dec 2019
Got the three year deal. Tracked in Quidco. Had to pay vat, but if it works three years for £20 or so is amazing.
Sc4mp006/12/2019 21:59

I have to give credit when it's due, I thought the same when it was 80% …I have to give credit when it's due, I thought the same when it was 80% but they paid out. [Image]

I can see the historic dates, but do you really mean "paid out" or do you mean "confirmed" (with possible risk of future decline)?
AndyRoyd08/12/2019 00:22

I can see the historic dates, but do you really mean "paid out" or do you …I can see the historic dates, but do you really mean "paid out" or do you mean "confirmed" (with possible risk of future decline)?

I can see what you mean, here's a screenshot of the statement, definitely paid out.

I've always used TCB and a work scheme but decided to take a chance with this as it offered 80%.(TCB was 55% at the time I think).

39291312-FL8Aj.jpg
Sc4mp008/12/2019 08:34

I can see what you mean, here's a screenshot of the statement, definitely …I can see what you mean, here's a screenshot of the statement, definitely paid out. I've always used TCB and a work scheme but decided to take a chance with this as it offered 80%.(TCB was 55% at the time I think). [Image]

Result, although if more comfortable with TCB maybe in future consider TCB's "Highest Cashback Guarantee" topcashback.co.uk/hel…-do
AndyRoyd08/12/2019 15:13

Result, although if more comfortable with TCB maybe in future consider …Result, although if more comfortable with TCB maybe in future consider TCB's "Highest Cashback Guarantee" https://www.topcashback.co.uk/help/i-have-seen-a-higher-rate-of-cashback-elsewhere.-what-can-i-do

I was aware of that, although never used it before, and there was only very little time left on the Quidco offer so wasn't sure how fast/instant TCB check to match the Cashback and the whole process and didn't want to miss out.

I'll look in to it a bit further though so I know for next time.
I can now see %100 cash back now... does it mean if i subscribe for 3 years then the cash back will cover the entire cost?
omar.nagi08/12/2019 21:29

I can now see %100 cash back now... does it mean if i subscribe for 3 …I can now see %100 cash back now... does it mean if i subscribe for 3 years then the cash back will cover the entire cost?

That's was right
Quidco_Rep10/12/2019 09:47

That's was right

Thanks... I’ve just done it now and the %100 cash back is tracked
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions