Expired

Quidco are giving the opportunity to win 1) £10 per game no limit, 2) £3000 holiday Started 27/7 Midnight until 5th Aug midnight There are 2000 of £10 cash to be won

Found 27th Jul 2015
Quidco are giving the opportunity to win 1) £10 per game no limit, 2) £3000 holiday.

*********2nd UPDATE FROM QUIDCO Via My Chat with them***************
Dalip Singh
Hello This is regarding the new Coconut-Smash game. I just wanted to know 1) If there is still money in the pot to be won for the daily cocnut-smash game. 2) If it is possible to place a little box with the current amount left with it going down every time a £10 is won. Thanks Dalip Singh
Mwamba joined the chat
Mwamba
I'll just take a look into this for you
Dalip Singh
Ok NP Mwamba.
Mwamba
In response to your 1st question: there is still money to be won
In response to your 2nd question: I will definitely pass that on to the tech team, after I get off chat at 12, so that can be looked into
Dalip Singh
Thank you.

*********UPDATE Game style changed**************

Earlier just after midnight(4/8) I tried to play quidco froze, consequently freezing the whole system. Had to shutdown.

After reboot some hours later Now when you play the target shooter is randomly placed instead of top left corner. Also the target starts moving faster quickly rather than slowly increase speed.
=====================================================
*********UPDATE FROM QUIDCO Via My Chat with them***************
Dalip Singh
Hi Q I have a query about the Smash Coconut Game. Once the £20k has been won will the game stop immediately or go on playing until 5th Aug. Regards
Mwamba joined the chat
Mwamba
I will just check that with our resident Coconut Smash game wiz, in our competitions department... I wont be long
Dalip Singh
Ok NP, Thanks Mwamba
Mwamba
That will stop immediately after the 20K has been won

Al you have to do is play the classic Coconuts smash game. Get all 3 and you could win. It is not guaranteed to win every time you smash all three it is still pot luck but there are 2000 of £10 to be won total of £20k PLUS one £3000 holiday via draw.

To play you move point to the button on the bottom right of the play screen at the top a cursor will start to move as soon as you see the cursor on your first of the coconut, click on the button again so it starts to move down click as soon as you see it pointing on your target. Get all 3 coconuts for a chance to see if you have won.

Easy
Not so as you may think. As soon as you click the button first time to move the cursor horizontally it will slowly speed up, this will make it difficult to stop at the target. So try your aim in the first few seconds....
Another thing once you click the button to aim it will stay in that position on each hit of the button. i.e. if you click when it is moving horizontally you can not move it again to aim, the next time you press the button it will start to move vertically and the 3rd time it will shoot....
Once you miss the 1st one or 2nd one you have lost the whole game whether you get the 2 or 3 but you still have to play all to continue. So might as well practice....

Good Luck.... bet Dan doesn't need it he is Fast & Furious

I still haven't won a penny... updated on 3rd Aug not a dime.... Since counting I have played Played 147 Won 44 but none produced any money prizes yet... I must be rubbish to have lost 103 games I wonder how much is left in the pot....
Community Updates
49 Comments
Got them three times and three times it came back as unlucky

http://i.gyazo.com/9a31fc92f3275d97426d2b684a3e63ea.png
Edited by: "arachnoid" 27th Jul 2015
arachnoid

Got them three times and three times it came back as unlucky

Yet I have to reach this stage!!! Good luck....
I found its best to wait for the scope to be on the rebound back to the left or up before clicking also it stutters sometimes.
arachnoid

I found its best to wait for the scope to be on the rebound back to the … I found its best to wait for the scope to be on the rebound back to the left or up before clicking also it stutters sometimes.

tried that too, you just need to be quick before it speeds up...
Yipee I just won £10!
kathyagar

Yipee I just won £10!

WD kathyagar keep trying for more....
Won for the second time today

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/danffk/Quidco_1.jpg
Richard Keys will enjoy this.
danffk

Won for the second time today

Nicely done! Though, just how much are you playing?
3 hours, won 3 times now, £30.
Woo hoo finally won £10 Thanks, how fun!!
danffk

3 hours, won 3 times now, £30.

In the 3 hrs how many times did you win the game this will show what the odds are of getting the winning JP...
£10/hr for sitting on your a*** and clicking the mouse
better than the Baristas in a coffee shop taking all the heat and steaming if off...

WD dan
Edited by: "dalipsinghno1" 27th Jul 2015
I got my 4th about 1 hour ago, I'm trying for £50 its not coming yet.
I'm pretty quick now, I hit them on the first stroke every time and get all three 8 or 9 times out of 10 goes.
Will keep trying over the next few days.
Not won anything yet, but will keep trying, cheers
danffk

I got my 4th about 1 hour ago, I'm trying for £50 its not coming yet.I'm … I got my 4th about 1 hour ago, I'm trying for £50 its not coming yet.I'm pretty quick now, I hit them on the first stroke every time and get all three 8 or 9 times out of 10 goes.Will keep trying over the next few days.

Why not 100% you need 100% strikes lol WD....

VeedubyaGTi

Not won anything yet, but will keep trying, cheers

same here, keep trying
big thanks
Got £10 today
Not sure of the odds, I think the chance of winning is completely random, sometimes I've won within 15 mins and other time I've not won within the hour?
Although over the last 3 days of won 20 time - £200
I've been playing this for two days now and decided to try and calculate some odds of winning (I've won 9 times so far so become a little obsessed). I just played 105 games in 32 minutes. I won 100 games and lost 5, once due to lag, the other 4 were lack of concentration. Every game I won, I failed to produce a prize. However my very first game after work last night, earned me £10. It really does appear to be utterly random as to whether you win that tenner. I'll keep counting and let you know how many games I have to play for any reward.
I've been playing this for two days now and decided to try and calculate some odds of winning (I've won 9 times so far so become a little obsessed). I just played 105 games in 32 minutes. I won 100 games and lost 5, once due to lag, the other 4 were lack of concentration. Every game I won, I failed to produce a prize. However my very first game after work last night, earned me £10. It really does appear to be utterly random as to whether you win that tenner. I'll keep counting and let you know how many games I have to play for any reward.
Ugh I think they've run out of money. 211 games. 200 'won' and 11 lost. Not a penny.
I did wonder the same thing, or whether they would withdraw the game once the money was all gone?
Well here's the update. 438 wins to get my next £10. I know I probably should have quit already, but it appears that there is still money to be had...........If you're very VERY patient.
definitely harder today on got £10
2 wins in 300 upto now.
Yesterday I had a number of wins, but nothing is showing in my quidco account as far as I can see. I know the money wont be there until September, but did anyone get any more then an "in game" win message?
grisom02

I've been playing this for two days now and decided to try and calculate … I've been playing this for two days now and decided to try and calculate some odds of winning (I've won 9 times so far so become a little obsessed). I just played 105 games in 32 minutes. I won 100 games and lost 5, once due to lag, the other 4 were lack of concentration. Every game I won, I failed to produce a prize. However my very first game after work last night, earned me £10. It really does appear to be utterly random as to whether you win that tenner. I'll keep counting and let you know how many games I have to play for any reward.

£180/hr is not bad odds in anyone's book... great job to be in for a week...

WD
Edited by: "dalipsinghno1" 31st Jul 2015
5 in total for yesterday out of about 700 goes.
I got 8 in a row.... even after refreshing page...
grisom02

Ugh I think they've run out of money. 211 games. 200 'won' and 11 lost. … Ugh I think they've run out of money. 211 games. 200 'won' and 11 lost. Not a penny.

dpwolves

I did wonder the same thing, or whether they would withdraw the game once … I did wonder the same thing, or whether they would withdraw the game once the money was all gone?

Check my update guys!!!

Keep on playing until they really finish the £20k,
and remember if you win the big holiday who is your friend!!!!!
groenleader

Yesterday I had a number of wins, but nothing is showing in my quidco … Yesterday I had a number of wins, but nothing is showing in my quidco account as far as I can see. I know the money wont be there until September, but did anyone get any more then an "in game" win message?

I guess with their 8'th T&C saying

All instant win cash prizes will be credited to winners’ Quidco accounts b … All instant win cash prizes will be credited to winners’ Quidco accounts before 31 August.

it might not show until then..... I haven't won so can't update you but others who have won might be able to shed some light on it... GL
I think I won about 8-10 times in total. Nothing credited yet - it seemed to become impossible on the last 2 days to win too!
razord

I think I won about 8-10 times in total. Nothing credited yet - it seemed … I think I won about 8-10 times in total. Nothing credited yet - it seemed to become impossible on the last 2 days to win too!

I didn't win a dime.... yet was fun to play...

as my update above in *** you are right the last couple of days

anyway re your winnings going by what they say in T&C it will be credited by 31st Aug you can either wait or chat to them on live chat to confirm that your winnings are on it's way
I just did exactly that. Asked for total amount im due in winnings and expected pay out date. Chat assistant could give me neither, stating they did not have access to this information. Also added that the information will only be available to them AFTER the 31st Aug!?
Payment confirmed! Now to treat myself
Likewise! How much did everyone get?
I got £30, well pleased!
Well surprise surprise...they paid me £10. I won multiple times too. Just questioned it with online chat support, a lot of humming and hawing, said they will get back to me at some point....pffft.
kathyagar

Payment confirmed! Now to treat myself

I waited at the Ritz for you Kath, then I saw you walking in with someone.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants