Quidco - Argos Validation Queery??

12 replies
Found 13th Dec 2008
Hi all,
Have reserved online via Quidco an item I collected today from Argos.
I am now trying to validate the order on Quidco, following their instructions.
My order status shows as tracked, How do I now validate it?? I have No
validate option across the top.??
Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance
akastiggy

12 Comments

Maybe it's Argos that validates it?

Abvance;3749998

Maybe it's Argos that validates it?

Correct. You don't validate it, Argos and Quidco do.

Cashback on the Reserve Online & Collect in store will be limited to £1 per person per day. After you have collected and paid for your item(s) in store you will need to to manually validate the purchase to receive cashback.

To do this you will need to log in to Quidco, click on earnings, click on Dec then click the validate button. You will then need to enter your Reservation Number and TXN number from your store receipt. The Reservation Number can be found underneath the item description on your receipt and the TXN number can be found towards the bottom of your receipt. **this will only be available once the transaction tracks in your earnings**

I cant find the validate button either.

I done this few days ago i reserved and picked up on wednesday.
Thursday there was bluebanner on quidco homepage ( once i logged in)
I clicked that and was easy to follow what to do next

Original Poster

kidcat;3750145

Cashback on the Reserve Online & Collect in store will be limited to £1 … Cashback on the Reserve Online & Collect in store will be limited to £1 per person per day. After you have collected and paid for your item(s) in store you will need to to manually validate the purchase to receive cashback.To do this you will need to log in to Quidco, click on earnings, click on Dec then click the validate button. You will then need to enter your Reservation Number and TXN number from your store receipt. The Reservation Number can be found underneath the item description on your receipt and the TXN number can be found towards the bottom of your receipt. **this will only be available once the transaction tracks in your earnings**I cant find the validate button either.

Thanks for your reply........... :thumbsup:
That's about as far as I get ????

Banned

mine never tracked, nothing new for quidco though

The only explanation I can think of is maybe the validate button doesn't appear until Argos confirm the item has been collected and payed for.

I've raised a ticket asking them to explain the process. In the instructions when they say log in go to earnings and "click on Dec" I assume they mean December ? Thats the only Dec I can see.

Original Poster

akastiggy;3751531

Thanks for your reply........... :thumbsup: That's about as far as I … Thanks for your reply........... :thumbsup: That's about as far as I get ????

I f you do get any further information from them please let me know... Thanks

Happy Christmas.. :santa:

Original Poster

ig;3751854]The only explanation I can think of is maybe the validate button doesn't appear until Argos confirm the item has been collected and payed for.

I've raised a ticket asking them to explain the process. In the instructions when they say log in go to earnings and "click on Dec" I assume they mean December ? Thats the only Dec I can see.[/QUOTE]

I f you do get any further information from them please let me know... Thanks

Happy Christmas.. :santa:[/QUOTE]

sassie;3751604

mine never tracked, nothing new for quidco though

Same here
2 of my reserve & collect have not tracked :thinking:

Original Poster

Good News....

Went onto Quidco today and it let me verify my purchase......

Thanks for all your replies...
akastiggy

Me too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition64694
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …22
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions