Quidco Bank Ac Details

Found 8th Nov 2012
Hello guys

I'm new to this cashback site and i originally saved my bank ac details for the cashback to be paid into.

I would like to change these details so that its my paypal email that gets the cash instead.

Logging into my acc in quidco there seems to be no option to do so?

Please help

thanks
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Also a useful link:

[ quidco.com/help ]
However, I think you may need this page to change your Payment Settings:

[ quidco.com/set…ls/ ]

fanpages

However, I think you may need this page to change your Payment Settings:[ … However, I think you may need this page to change your Payment Settings:[ https://www.quidco.com/settings/payment-details/ ]

Thanks for the reply

but the link you supply highlights my exact problem.
It only allows me to change my bacs details, nothing about switching to paypal?
Edited by: "maccamuz" 8th Nov 2012
What did Quidco say when you asked them?
cant find a contact us,

just the usual q and answer section?
cis_groupie

What did Quidco say when you asked them?

that would be too easy lol

quidco.com/sup…us/
maccamuz

cant find a contact us, just the usual q and answer section?

quidco.com/help/
ah got through to a contact us
think it very sneaky that theres no option to remove bacs details
fanpages

However, I think you may need this page to change your Payment … However, I think you may need this page to change your Payment Settings:[ https://www.quidco.com/settings/payment-details/ ]

maccamuz

Thanks for the replybut the link you supply highlights my exact … Thanks for the replybut the link you supply highlights my exact problem.It only allows me to change my bacs details, nothing about switching to paypal?

What used to happen is that upon removal of the bank details you were prompted for either new details or an alternate method to receive the cashback payments.

It sounds like your issue is resolved (now) by speaking to the site staff directly though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants