Groups

Quidco beginner!

There are so many options out there these days People keep saying to me make sure you buy so and so through Quidco. Sorry to be dum I'm just a beginner, firstly is it worth signing up to and if it is how do you get the cashback?

15 Comments

Yes, but make sure you get a referral from a friend-usually you will both get a referral bonus. Basically just visit quidco before you do any online shopping, search for the shop you want to buy from, click through to it and wait for the cash back. Sometimes it doesn't track and you have to contact them to chase it up, but it's worth it. I've had nearly £1k back since I signed up about 6 years ago-it takes quite a while to be paid, but it's money for very little effort.

Yes it's worth signing up to...

Create an account... when you need to purchase something, see if Quidco list the retailer you are looking to use... click through to the retailer from Quidco... make you purchase...

You register your details with Quidco when you set up your account and they pay you whenever you have sufficient cashback earned. From purchase of good to cashback being available for payment can be anything from 1-6 months generally.

i use TCB

Mermoo

Yes, but make sure you get a referral from a friend-usually you will both … Yes, but make sure you get a referral from a friend-usually you will both get a referral bonus. Basically just visit quidco before you do any online shopping, search for the shop you want to buy from, click through to it and wait for the cash back. Sometimes it doesn't track and you have to contact them to chase it up, but it's worth it. I've had nearly £1k back since I signed up about 6 years ago-it takes quite a while to be paid, but it's money for very little effort.

Totally agree!

It's so easy, would recommend the plug in too (only got it very recently but tells you when cutback can be claimed). It's often a small percentage but if you do a lot its definitely worth it - have PMed you!

Yeh def worth it I bought sofas from harveys recently through quidco got £90 cashback.

All your house hold yearly renewals use top cash back or quidco + Credit cards / Bank accounts - All theses will give back hundreds per year.

Really you do need both quidco account and top cash back - Because one will always be slightly better then other for cashback.
    Overall i find TCB pays slightly more..

With car insurance / pet insurance and stuff like that - Still use price comparison sites like gocompare/Confussed to get the best prices but finish the sale through one of the cashback sites.. So use them in conjunction with each other. Never just let Quidco point you in best direction without research.. Some companies will offer huge big cashbacks on there car insurance because there car insurance is so expensive compare to everyone else
    That pretty much goes with all huge buys also - always look around and make sure you getting best price rather then just being tempted by big cashback offers..

Edited by: "cherrysweet" 5th Jan 2015

mutley1

i use TCB

You are always the odd one out on this site.

Quidco pays back your cashback automatically.

I prefer topcashback, you can withdraw up to £50 per year as tesco clubcard points which you can then double on boost or up to quadruple on days out vouchers

Agree quidco really easy to use just done insurance, switch utilities last month easy £90 cashback to be paid.

TopCashBack is certainly better as they always pay more, and will match Quidco (and other competitors) if they happen to be offering more.

happymanuk

TopCashBack is certainly better as they always pay more, and will match … TopCashBack is certainly better as they always pay more, and will match Quidco (and other competitors) if they happen to be offering more.

TCB do pay a very slightly higher percentage, however after Virgin flights didn't track with them and they 'couldn't' verify my purchase (even though I sent them confirmation emails and ticket numbers), I never use the site. Quidco customer service is 100% better in my experience-always doing what they say they will.

Mermoo

TCB do pay a very slightly higher percentage, however after Virgin … TCB do pay a very slightly higher percentage, however after Virgin flights didn't track with them and they 'couldn't' verify my purchase (even though I sent them confirmation emails and ticket numbers), I never use the site. Quidco customer service is 100% better in my experience-always doing what they say they will.

Tracking is down to the affiliate network really, but users have their own reasons for using one or the other.

Also I believe Quidco and HotUKDeals are owned by the same company (or at least they used to be).

Banned

If you change your insurance, energy firms and shop in general then it is good like £40 etc. buying clothes etc can very from penny's to a couple quid.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044583
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      4. Tower Hill Station - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44

See more discussions