Quidco bonus £20 quid free if you swith your broadband.

Found 19th Feb
Also a good selection of bb rates and rates of cashback and free gifts.

2896862-tx5HH.jpg

Community Updates
8 Comments
Expect this to be declined in six months time because Quidcon claim its been paid to another referrer and you’ll just have to except that...
ah jsut switched someone one saturday to sky, oh well got £60, another £20 would have been nice
deleted1533980
SteMoss19 m ago

Expect this to be declined in six months time because Quidcon claim its …Expect this to be declined in six months time because Quidcon claim its been paid to another referrer and you’ll just have to except that...

Really?
deleted153398019th Feb

Really?

If your switching anyway then no harm in trying to get £20 cashback too. But i wouldnt just switch to gain the £20 cashback because Quidco always try and get out of paying.
Is that £20 in addition to the normal payout? Or is it instead of? Because the latter would be absolutely terrible considering I got £115 cash back the last time I changed B.B. provider
deleted1533980
Aswell as x
deleted1533980
118luke1 h, 18 m ago

Is that £20 in addition to the normal payout? Or is it instead of? Because …Is that £20 in addition to the normal payout? Or is it instead of? Because the latter would be absolutely terrible considering I got £115 cash back the last time I changed B.B. provider

Above
I wouldn't rely on Quidco for cashback at all, had lots declined lately and there's no budging them, topcashback are working great for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants