Quidco bonus cash back deals for sim only plan

Posted 10th Dec 2019
I took out the sim only ee plan last night with cash back plus an additional cashback bonus. The transaction has tracked but the bonus hasn’t - does anyone know if it takes a while to match up please? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Doesn't surprise me tbh.
I've basically given up on Quidco and TCB.
There is a bonus section under my account, check in there
chimp14uk10/12/2019 15:14

Doesn't surprise me tbh.I've basically given up on Quidco and TCB.

Haz_1910/12/2019 15:28

There is a bonus section under my account, check in there

Yes it’s there but just says opted in rather than pending.
Annabelle240610/12/2019 15:49

Yes it’s there but just says opted in rather than pending.

I don't know what to suggest
The additional cashback should show up immediately.
There is a Quidco rep on here, but I can't remember their name. Maybe someone could advise you who it is and then you could drop them a message.
Edited by: "chimp14uk" 10th Dec 2019
My additional cashback from quidco showed up immediately, the cashback from EE took a few hours to show and it only showed and still shows £35 instead of £80.
A quidco rep replied that they were aware of the lower amount showing but that it would increase to the full amount at a later date
Colin883610/12/2019 16:25

My additional cashback from quidco showed up immediately, the cashback …My additional cashback from quidco showed up immediately, the cashback from EE took a few hours to show and it only showed and still shows £35 instead of £80.A quidco rep replied that they were aware of the lower amount showing but that it would increase to the full amount at a later date

Hello - did it say pending or opted in?
They both show as tracked
Edited by: "Colin8836" 10th Dec 2019
Colin883610/12/2019 16:31

They both show as tracked

I need to query then. Thanks
Hey Annabelle

So the fact you see the bonus tracking already is a great thing. It does sound like you're viewing the bonus in the app, so I just wanted to clear up what the status' mean to help with any confusion in the thread.

When viewing a bonus in the Quidco app, it will show as 'opted in' when you originally opt in, and this status will change to 'bonus pending' once the purchase made to qualify this is tracked and linked to the purchase.

If you're looking on your activity page in a web browser you will see the bonus as 'tracked' like a regular transaction would. Clicking 'more' beside a tracked bonus will show the associated retailer and purchase date of a linked purchase.

If your EE purchase has not yet tracked, please don't worry. It can take up to 72 hours for this to track, but you can raise a claim if it hasn't tracked after that stage. A claim will also link to the bonus automatically!

Hope this helps answer all the Q's. If you have any more feel free to fire them across
chimp14uk10/12/2019 15:56

I don't know what to suggest The additional cashback should …I don't know what to suggest The additional cashback should show up immediately.There is a Quidco rep on here, but I can't remember their name. Maybe someone could advise you who it is and then you could drop them a message.

Thank you.
Quidco_Rep10/12/2019 16:57

Hey Annabelle So the fact you see the bonus tracking already …Hey Annabelle So the fact you see the bonus tracking already is a great thing. It does sound like you're viewing the bonus in the app, so I just wanted to clear up what the status' mean to help with any confusion in the thread. When viewing a bonus in the Quidco app, it will show as 'opted in' when you originally opt in, and this status will change to 'bonus pending' once the purchase made to qualify this is tracked and linked to the purchase. If you're looking on your activity page in a web browser you will see the bonus as 'tracked' like a regular transaction would. Clicking 'more' beside a tracked bonus will show the associated retailer and purchase date of a linked purchase. If your EE purchase has not yet tracked, please don't worry. It can take up to 72 hours for this to track, but you can raise a claim if it hasn't tracked after that stage. A claim will also link to the bonus automatically! Hope this helps answer all the Q's. If you have any more feel free to fire them across

Ah I was looking at the app. Thank you for this
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions