Quidco bonus, declined again.

Found 2nd Jul
Anybody else getting quidco bonus declined status in their account? Not the odd one but have had £15 declined since Christmas day last year. Maybe time to withdraw and close my account.
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Sorry to hear that op, does not sound good. Ask them to find out from the retailer why. If your legit claim sometimes the retailer will respond well to quidco when they enquire for you
Edited by: "androidavis" 2nd Jul
androidavis12 m ago

Sorry to hear that op, does not sound good. Ask them to find out from the …Sorry to hear that op, does not sound good. Ask them to find out from the retailer why. If your legit claim sometimes the retailer will respond well to quidco when they enquire for you

Cheers Androidavis, just emailed them so will see what the reply is.
Thanks.
I terminated my Quidco account years ago due to their frequent
failure to pay and used TCB instead. They have been very much better with an occasional failure.
I closed my account at Quidco earlier this year due to over £200 being declined from various retailers
What were the transactions that you had associated with the bonus? There's almost always going to be a legitimate reason for the decline, frustrating though it clearly is.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 2nd Jul
im one of the first to condem Quidcon, but i did actually withdraw £2.50 bonus Today from 2 ebay purchases a couple of months ago

34219271-2Z2OX.jpg
Edited by: "cainer1" 2nd Jul
34220009-USrDw.jpg
I use complete savings now. I know you have to pay £15 a month, but that’s refunded if you make any purchase through them in that month. It’s a minimum of 10% cash back as well although you’re limited to £250 in a month.
Illusionary5 h, 51 m ago

What were the transactions that you had associated with the bonus? There's …What were the transactions that you had associated with the bonus? There's almost always going to be a legitimate reason for the decline, frustrating though it clearly is.

Ebay. Used to be reliable, far more success rate with TopCashback.
Thanks.
I have not had any bother with Quidco. Seems to pay out every time
would always tell people to use quidco and never had any issues until recently, then a total mess, customer service didnt care and made excuses, when i asked what i paid for the premium version after not getting a reply to a message after 2 weeks of chasing I was told i could always switch that off. Didnt really like TCB as had issues with tracking but moved across to them a few months ago and so far all good. Wont be back to quidco and been with them from the start.
Did you make a qualifying purchase to get the bonus?

I've got lots of declined bonuses because I clicked to activate the offer but never made a purchase.
mug511 h, 55 m ago

Did you make a qualifying purchase to get the bonus? I've got lots of …Did you make a qualifying purchase to get the bonus? I've got lots of declined bonuses because I clicked to activate the offer but never made a purchase.

Me too. I think they should remove that feature as it's very complicating at times when you have so many cash back going on.
Cakeboy7911 h, 15 m ago

I use complete savings now. I know you have to pay £15 a month, but that’s …I use complete savings now. I know you have to pay £15 a month, but that’s refunded if you make any purchase through them in that month. It’s a minimum of 10% cash back as well although you’re limited to £250 in a month.

Interesting, I have only come across Complete Savings when an elderly friend of my mother's found they were taking £15 a month from her credit card (I think) when she had no knowledge of ever joining - a quick google found many such claims of people denying ever signing up! So till now thought they were a scam!

Just read their website and it is not very clear - appears deliberately so! No full list of the companies who you can get cashback with until you join and details about how to get the monthly bonus not particularly clear - would you be able to get the monthly bonus (i.e. effectively free membership) if you made a small ebay purchase through them each month or is there any minimum spend criteria?

Grateful for any comments!
Van197337 m ago

Interesting, I have only come across Complete Savings when an elderly …Interesting, I have only come across Complete Savings when an elderly friend of my mother's found they were taking £15 a month from her credit card (I think) when she had no knowledge of ever joining - a quick google found many such claims of people denying ever signing up! So till now thought they were a scam!Just read their website and it is not very clear - appears deliberately so! No full list of the companies who you can get cashback with until you join and details about how to get the monthly bonus not particularly clear - would you be able to get the monthly bonus (i.e. effectively free membership) if you made a small ebay purchase through them each month or is there any minimum spend criteria?Grateful for any comments!

I've just looked through the T&Cs and there's nothing in the monthly bonus section about a minimum spend level to get the bonus so I would assume that there is no minimum spend. This is actually only my second month with them, so I can'y confirm yet, but I'm about to order something off eBay so I can report back and let you know. The list of companies isn't quite as big as Quidco/TCB, there's only about 750 or so. The only notable exception I've found so far is Very.

I agree that they're not that clear until you've signed up, but so far everything seems transparent once you're inside. I guess they make their money off people like your mother's friend who sign up and forget as their cashback rates are often way higher than Quidco/TCB
Cakeboy796 m ago

I've just looked through the T&Cs and there's nothing in the monthly bonus …I've just looked through the T&Cs and there's nothing in the monthly bonus section about a minimum spend level to get the bonus so I would assume that there is no minimum spend. This is actually only my second month with them, so I can'y confirm yet, but I'm about to order something off eBay so I can report back and let you know. The list of companies isn't quite as big as Quidco/TCB, there's only about 750 or so. The only notable exception I've found so far is Very. I agree that they're not that clear until you've signed up, but so far everything seems transparent once you're inside. I guess they make their money off people like your mother's friend who sign up and forget as their cashback rates are often way higher than Quidco/TCB

Thanks. May be useful to give it a go when I'm after a big purchase. I'll keep watching for now!
mug516 h, 1 m ago

Did you make a qualifying purchase to get the bonus? I've got lots of …Did you make a qualifying purchase to get the bonus? I've got lots of declined bonuses because I clicked to activate the offer but never made a purchase.

Yes, but they are all coming up as declined. Never used to have any problems but it's not like it's just a one off.
doogan92nd Jul

I terminated my Quidco account years ago due to their frequent failure to …I terminated my Quidco account years ago due to their frequent failure to pay and used TCB instead. They have been very much better with an occasional failure.

Only had one problem with quidco which on talking (live chat) to their customer services they sorted quickly. I’ve found it just as reliable as TCB which I also use.
I also have given up on quidco,
Bonus declined on nearly purchases.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants