Groups
    EXPIRED

quidco & british gas

Hi,

I can't seem to find the old quidco thread so I'm posting this instead.

Is the best way to sign up to do each component seperatly, gas, elec & boiler cover to get more quidco cashback?

Do I still then get the discount from BG for having both gas & elec from them?

Cheers,
    worto.

3 Comments

I would think this is the best way to go,doing them seperately.They were doing £80 for dual fuel recently,but now only £40 for either.That is the way i would go.I'm pretty sure that if you do one of the fuels and then the other one at a later date that as soon as you were receiving dual fuel that they would then apply dual fuel discount.:)

Original Poster

Thanks - I'll give it a bash this aftrenoon.

I know about the £80 thing I'm a bit gutted I missed that but didn't notice it until the last day & I wasn't organised enough to sort it out then!

worto.

I believe this is the original thread you couldn't find.

hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

I was already a British Gas customer and changed to their Click 4 energy duel fuel tariff at the beginning of November and £60 immediately appeared in my quidco earnings. A few days ago, another £20 suddenly appeared under the added column next to the £60. Several days before I signed up it had said £80 cashback for dual fuel but it only said (as now) £60 when I actually switched tariffs so that will be a bonus I wasn't expecting when it gets paid.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166

See more discussions