Quidco cash back virgin

Found 27th Nov 2017
Hi iv seen a sim only deal with virgin for £15 a month for 20gb with £48 cashback from quidco. Iv not used quidco before and wondered if anybody could let me know what virgin/quidco are like for paying out please ? Also anybody on virgin with them using ee network whats the coverage like ?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I would use TCB over Quidco and yes EE do have Coverage, have you tried looking at the Coverge Map?, there both on the Virgin and EE Site.
zirk26 m ago

I would use TCB over Quidco and yes EE do have Coverage, have you tried …I would use TCB over Quidco and yes EE do have Coverage, have you tried looking at the Coverge Map?, there both on the Virgin and EE Site.

I think TCB have exactly the same offer so I can go with them if they're better
They often payout but it usually takes months.
I am on EE and my husband is on Virgin and his signal is quite good but just slightly less than mine for data. Not a lot in it. I sometimes get data signal in remote areas whereas he does not. I am on 4G and he is on 3G.
mutley18 h, 37 m ago

I am on EE and my husband is on Virgin and his signal is quite good but …I am on EE and my husband is on Virgin and his signal is quite good but just slightly less than mine for data. Not a lot in it. I sometimes get data signal in remote areas whereas he does not. I am on 4G and he is on 3G.

He needs to update or upgrade his Virgin Mobile Contract, the old ones are still using the T Mobile or Orange 3G networks (still run by EE), newer Virgin stuff can use the EE 4G Networks
zirk10 h, 44 m ago

He needs to update or upgrade his Virgin Mobile Contract, the old ones are …He needs to update or upgrade his Virgin Mobile Contract, the old ones are still using the T Mobile or Orange 3G networks (still run by EE), newer Virgin stuff can use the EE 4G Networks

the only reason i chose to switch from t-mobile to virgin for him is because virgin plan gave 1000 minutes to 08 numbers which is useful to us as we sometimes call 08 numbers.

virgin has stopped the 08 number allowance as part of your inclusive minutes so if he upgrades to 4G, he will lose the 08 numbers and he needs 08 numbers more than he needs 4G.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions