Groups

Quidco Cashback

Hi guys, what do you do if something in quidco tracks and shows tracked and later after months/weeks shows declined?

Can you or is there a way you can dispute or sort it out?

And how long after it declines can you do something example, if it tracked in March2010 when is the limit before you can do something?

Or isn't there a limit

Rep for help

3 Comments

The timescale to put an enquiry in differs by merchant, some its months others its weeks.

Same applies to declined transactions.

Basically when you put an earnings enquiry in it will tell you if your too early and when the earliest date you can submit is

Original Poster

jase.2;8312907

The timescale to put an enquiry in differs by merchant, some its months … The timescale to put an enquiry in differs by merchant, some its months others its weeks.Same applies to declined transactions.Basically when you put an earnings enquiry in it will tell you if your too early and when the earliest date you can submit is

eerrhhmmm!

Well it tracked months ago, and only just went on and it says declined? its when i took a 3 contract out

But thanks for the info...rep on its way:thumbsup:

taurus_the_bull;8312950

eerrhhmmm!Well it tracked months ago, and only just went on and it says … eerrhhmmm!Well it tracked months ago, and only just went on and it says declined? its when i took a 3 contract outBut thanks for the info...rep on its way:thumbsup:

Id just put an earnings enquiry in and give them all the proof of the actual item you bought, account number, contract number or order number etc etc so Quidco can then challenge that with whoever the merchant, ive had a couple of declined transactions in the past successfully challenged so with you having an actual contract id imagine you will have a decent chance of success

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764364
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32174
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846231
    4. The State on Ch411

See more discussions