quidco cashback benefit blusher

5 replies
Found 16th Mar
hi I took the new quidco new account deal that was posted over a week ago .when you purchase a benifit blusher you get £24 cashback .I have been checking my quidco account and it's only been tracked as £2.04? has anyone had the full amount cash back

5 Comments

BenEfit. Is it possible that you misread it?

Haven't gotten the deal, but reading on the description here: hotukdeals.com/dea…068 it seems that the rest of the cashback will be added later on, which is quite a common thing with Quidco (as it's not part of the usual cashback, but rather a bonus).
PS. If it hasn't tracked by the deadline mentioned in the T&Cs, just ask them, they'll sort it out quite easily.
Edited by: "Marceline" 16th Mar

Original Poster

thank you for replying .was getting worried lol

I so far rate quidco as a complete waste of space and time. every attempted purchase where the cashback should be overc £10 has failed, one of which should have been £134, another £102 and another £82... yet all my small value items paid. all tracked seemed to be fine then rejected.
I had previously used topcashback but their rates were less, like a fool I thought I'd go for the better offers, biggest mistake ever. I have never had a single topcashback failure, including over £366 so far since July last year all paid out.

I advise anyone steer clear of quidco, they make promises, through. just reply saying that the supplier rejected the claim. even after I had had numerous chats, copies of which I kept, stating all were tracking correctly and there were no foreseeable issue.

Did you get your cashback? mine has only confirmed the £2 odd
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11

See more discussions