Groups

Quidco Cashback Enquiry??

Hi I bought two laptop from comet on boxing day after reserving them on christmas eve, I reserrved through quidco and they track at £16 odd each as normal, just checked my account today and they have been declined, now the sales assisstant in comet just put them throught the till normally as the reservation system was down or summit, what I want to know is how to Comet work their quidco when reserving and should I be entitled to my cashback as I reserved and bouught the laptops?

thanks

Ps I have submitted an earnings enquiry for both and used the 8 digit reservation code as the one they asked for, is this right ?

9 Comments

If you used a discount code C/B will usually be declined

Original Poster

zermattbusby;7513693

If you used a discount code C/B will usually be declined

oh carp:x

Whenever I have used a code I have never had my quidco declined. Have nearly 2k in quidco over the past two years.

chester123;7513824

Whenever I have used a code I have never had my quidco declined. Have … Whenever I have used a code I have never had my quidco declined. Have nearly 2k in quidco over the past two years.

I've had a couple declined, I assume because I'd used vouchers, However most that I've used discounts have gone through.

only one i had declined with a voucher was dixons...even tho it clearly says that if you use quidco the voucher will invalidate it in most cases.

The real issue is your reservations were never picked up so the c/b has been declined for them....

As you bought them as a "normal" sale for the shop etc. I doubt you will get anywhere with the enquiries either.

Banned

wileycat;7514063

The real issue is your reservations were never picked up so the c/b has … The real issue is your reservations were never picked up so the c/b has been declined for them....As you bought them as a "normal" sale for the shop etc. I doubt you will get anywhere with the enquiries either.

i agree, but worth chucking one in anyway

Bought a Washing machine + Microwave on Christmas Eve using code ... Quidco tracked, however declined yesterday

Original Poster

sassie;7514127

i agree, but worth chucking one in anyway

that's what i thought but seeing as I actually reserved them and bought them thought I may have a case even though I didn't buy the reserved item.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46
      3. Bathroom suites44
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47

See more discussions