Quidco cashback for Sky gone passed expected payment date?

Found 4th Dec 2015
Good evening all

So I ordered Sky broadband back in July, and it has now officially gone passed the date where I should have been paid, and the Quidco page says "The retailer is taking longer than expected to process your transaction. We apologise for the delay." Anyone got any advice for what I should do now? Does it normally take longer than the expected date? I've sent them an email but don't hold much hope to be honest.

Thanks all
Community Updates
AskCashbackSky
6 Comments
I have had the same thing happen with other retailers but I have always been paid eventually. If you are a Premium member you can live chat them.
At least quidco reply. the dates are just estimates. Sounds like you need to ring sky. I am having the same problem with topcashback and they do not bother to reply.
It will be fine, payout dates are just estimates, as long as it tracked and went through the pending then confirmed statuses you should be OK.

Just wait for their reply and take it from there, they can only pay you out once they have been paid from the merchant, sometimes the merchants' affiliate managers can be a bit lacks-a-daisy and need a nudge from the cashback sites, others may payout a bulk at one go to make things easier on their side, this could result in a batch of payments being sent say every 2 weeks which may look a bit awkward for members who's payments were due at the beginning of the batch.
You will receive it eventually.
ive been waiting on Scottish Friendly paying since Feb! Chased it up they do nothing just tell you the same thing!
I went through the same with talktalk, spoke to quidco on live chat and they paid it to me anyway. not the same I know but may help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions