Groups

quidco cashback on mobiles.co.uk contracts?

I got my contract in october and my account has been saying 40 quid tracked*, i'm wondering when or if i'll actually get this? says somewhere payment in december, but no sign yet!

10 Comments

You'll almost certainly get it very soon cos the average time to wait for payment is 2 months from them
    quidco.com/mob…uk/

Hail Hail :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MORE4;3822785

You'll almost certainly get it very soon cos the average time to wait for … You'll almost certainly get it very soon cos the average time to wait for payment is 2 months from themhttp://www.quidco.com/mobiles-co-uk/Hail Hail :thumbsup:

cheers mate, long time to wait when broke! Just got the wife a contract from them too so gotta wait another 2 month for that! Cheers though!

Nice to see a fellow hoop!

I've been waiting since July, mines still at tracked.

Original Poster

t0mm;3823331

I've been waiting since July, mines still at tracked.

not good news! Have you asked them? I was gonna send a ticket in but they want literally a page load of info and some of it i don't have! WTF!

topcashback.co.uk/ret…htm

They're not quick with it, but the stats at TopCashBack says they have a 92% payout rate.

mcnally32;3823349

not good news! Have you asked them? I was gonna send a ticket in but … not good news! Have you asked them? I was gonna send a ticket in but they want literally a page load of info and some of it i don't have! WTF!

Nah i'm not in a hurry for it, if its not here by july next year ill submit a ticket

My O2 quidco got rejected within days. Then I sent the details they needed and it's now tracking for 6 weeks.
    They've stopped doing cash back on the mobile broadband contracts.
    Are others waiting for O2?

Original Poster

Siddy;3824316

My O2 quidco got rejected within days. Then I sent the details they … My O2 quidco got rejected within days. Then I sent the details they needed and it's now tracking for 6 weeks.They've stopped doing cash back on the mobile broadband contracts.Are others waiting for O2?

mine is an o2 contract, still waiting

Hi folks,
    I am hunting for a new contract at the moment---planning to port from "3" to T mobile and the one that I have shortlisted is with the mobiles.co.uk.
    Has anyone got any problems with their cashback system?

I'm waiting since Nov and they keep moving the goalposts! They said last week expected payment was Feb then it changed to March a few days later and now its April!! I also signed up through the carphone warehouse for iphone and I have my cash back (£60) since last week. I know thats not what you want to hear but they seem to be mega slow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86145
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions