Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco charge a fiver(a year) just to be a member

I have just discovered that quidco charge a fiver, that five pounds off of your earning before you get anything... this charge is hidden and nobody mentions this when they tell me to go through quidco....

Seems like topcashback dont charge and have the same level of cashback. I wont be using quidco again.

wow quidco defenders please stand up!!!

lol the muslim!! peace to all as long as i'm alright m8!!

p.s. what is the percentage of people that actually read the t and c's. o.k. if its a lot of money the percentage will be high but for what looks like or for what is on first look a free service?

32 Comments

The fee is listed on their site.

I've earned nearly £300 with Quidco in less than a year...think I can spare the fiver....

The charge is very much detailed when you sign up...

sorry u blind, stupid or wot????

the charge is in the quidco member agreement that u SUPPOSED to read and agree with before you sign up????

I always knew about the fee. And to me, a fiver a year seems pretty reasonable, bearing in mind the amount I've saved through them.

I have had nearly £1500 back so £15 in fees isnt bad

Original Poster

they already make more than a fiver from you!!!!!!!!!!!!

and wow people reply well quick!!!

interesting to see how much people have got through quidco though

would have been a fiver more if you went through tcb!

lulamaz0rs might wanna read before you sign up

It's not hidden, it's in the terms and conditions. They only charge you when you earn cashback.

I've earned nearly £1700 through QuidCo so far without a single problem and I wouldn't mind paying them a fiver/year for that excellent service.

Cold from me, sorry!

the fiver comes out of your cash back

and also..how dare they charge for a service which benefits the user with cashback for spending money online

lmao

I use both as the rates between the 2 companies aren't always the same.

yeah but if you go through quidco first you get £10 back ..........

wait for it......

Billy Congo;7793111

they already make more than a fiver from you!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I already save a lot more than that by using them... what's your point again?

fauji786;7793097

sorry u blind, stupid or wot????the charge is in the quidco member … sorry u blind, stupid or wot????the charge is in the quidco member agreement that u SUPPOSED to read and agree with before you sign up????

With this aggressive language you need to change your avatar, brother.

Seeing your post, no wonder why we, Muslims, have a bad reputation.

Original Poster

numptyj;7793127

and also..how dare they charge for a service which benefits the user with … and also..how dare they charge for a service which benefits the user with cashback for spending money online lmao

glad your laughing, would buy you a pint but I only made a fiver which I didnt get.

Billy Congo;7793143

glad your laughing, would buy you a pint but I only made a fiver which I … glad your laughing, would buy you a pint but I only made a fiver which I didnt get.

im laughing cos it states cleary on quidco that they take the fiver from you went you've earnt it

just cos you didnt bother to go through and check and then come on and rant about it is your fault

refaey;7793142

With this aggressive language you need to change your avatar, … With this aggressive language you need to change your avatar, brother.Seeing your post, no wonder why we, Muslims, have a bad reputation.

He does make a good point though. It IS in the agreement! I hadn't even identified him as a muslim before you said anything. It's not aggression in posts like this that get you a bad reputation anyway. I think there are far bigger reasons - but you've got to be pretty small minded to put all muslims in the same bracket anyway. Everyone is an individual and deserves to be treated as such. I, and most others are aware that not all muslims are suicide bombers.

But lets not get into that debate, eh? What's his religion got to do with his post anyway?

Billy Congo;7793143

glad your laughing, would buy you a pint but I only made a fiver which I … glad your laughing, would buy you a pint but I only made a fiver which I didnt get.

Spend more money then.

It's in black and white on the site

We deduct an annual membership fee from the initial Cashback a Member … We deduct an annual membership fee from the initial Cashback a Member earns in any Year; a "Year" is a twelve-month period commencing the date you become a Member, and each anniversary of that date.

Once you have earnt £5 they charge you this fee. It's paid once a year.

specsavers.co.uk/ is a great place to look for spectacles :thumbsup:

faevilangel;7793211

It's in black and white on the siteOnce you have earnt £5 they charge you … It's in black and white on the siteOnce you have earnt £5 they charge you this fee. It's paid once a year.http://www.specsavers.co.uk/ is a great place to look for spectacles :thumbsup:

ah but you dont get quidco from specsavers

quidco costs £5 as they do not have adverts on their website they are a business so need to cover their costs

tcb do have adverts on their site so can make money from them in order to cover their costs

what were you expecting?? running a business is not free!

caverncity;7793467

ah but you dont get quidco from specsavers

Oh dang, need to find a reputable co that does then

Quidco give you all the commission they receive as opposed to other cashback sites which skim it, but do not have an annual fee.

You can use as many cashback sites as you wish, so leave Quidco, and use another one.

thesaint;7793519

Quidco give you all the commission they receive as opposed to other … Quidco give you all the commission they receive as opposed to other cashback sites which skim it, but do not have an annual fee.You can use as many cashback sites as you wish, so leave Quidco, and use another one.

EXACTLY!!

It is all dependent on their business model as different businesses have different ways of making money and the value that they add for the customer

mikefellows;7793180

He does make a good point though. It IS in the agreement! I hadn't even … He does make a good point though. It IS in the agreement! I hadn't even identified him as a muslim before you said anything. It's not aggression in posts like this that get you a bad reputation anyway. I think there are far bigger reasons - but you've got to be pretty small minded to put all muslims in the same bracket anyway. Everyone is an individual and deserves to be treated as such. I, and most others are aware that not all muslims are suicide bombers.But lets not get into that debate, eh? What's his religion got to do with his post anyway?

I was referring to his 'aggressive talk' (i.e. calling the op stupid, blind,..etc) not to his comments.

His avatar says "Allah Akbar" in Arabic which identifies him as a Muslim.

What I'm saying to him is, if you're identifying yourself as a Muslim then you should be a good example and talk to people politely.

£5 seems like a lot when your a new member to quidco, but once you get into it its nothing. Its great because they do not ask for it upfront but take it out of your savings (:

refaey;7793142

With this aggressive language you need to change your avatar, … With this aggressive language you need to change your avatar, brother.Seeing your post, no wonder why we, Muslims, have a bad reputation.

Don't worry, it's not giving Muslims a bad name...it is just giving unintelligent people a bad name. More time should be spent learning how to write properly instead of abusing people.

clearly states a fiver and i think thats nothing considering its for a year!

Quidco give you 100% of the cashback from the company, tcb doesn't...so you'll get more in the long run.

tkelo;7796683

Quidco give you 100% of the cashback from the company, tcb doesn't...so … Quidco give you 100% of the cashback from the company, tcb doesn't...so you'll get more in the long run.

Not necessarily.

tkelo;7796683

Quidco give you 100% of the cashback from the company, tcb doesn't...so … Quidco give you 100% of the cashback from the company, tcb doesn't...so you'll get more in the long run.

Topcashback

But what exactly do we mean by this ? Well, when we launched, we were the … But what exactly do we mean by this ? Well, when we launched, we were the only site to offer 100% of your cashback back to you whilst not charging any admin fees whatsoever – and this is still true today.

Am new to quidco still lol, if i only make £4 in cashback in a year do they take that £4 or nothing because i haven't made £5 in the first place?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2297
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213614
      3. Sad news about Barcelona2399
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions