Groups

Quidco Christmas Bingo

Quidco have set up a christmas competition with groups of up to 4 people. Explanation of the competition in next post.

I have set up a team - The HUKDers - if anyone wants me to invite them then just post below

MY TEAM IS NOW FULL, BUT PLEASE USE THIS TO MAKE OTHER TEAMS

182 Comments

Original Poster

To get your share of the bonus cashback we'll be handing out, you'll need to log in and get your hands on a bingo card. Once you have a card, you can invite up to 3 other people to help you out with filling it in. You can't leave a team once you've joined it so make sure you choose your team-mates carefully! If you don't need the help and want to keep all the bonus cashback for a card to yourself you can also play solo.

Each Quidco-tracked purchase that a team member makes at a participating merchant will 'stamp' one of your bingo squares. Once you have a row of 8 stamped (horizontally, vertically or diagonally), you and your team will be awarded £5 bonus cashback. Then you can grab yourselves another bingo card and keep it going! We have a limited number of cards, so once they're gone CrimboBingo is over.

The bonus cashback will be split evenly between team members, and will be calculated and added to member accounts by December 31st, 2008. Teams can fill unlimited cards until the total number of CringoBingo bonus available (£64,000) runs out OR until December 20th, 2008 if the cards are not all filled by that date.

me please

Quidco are dying a slow death..........

Original Poster

Just had a look at the bingo card, you have to shop at different shops to complete a line. Worth giving it a go anyway, I'm sure between us we can make some extra £ - every little helps.

I need your quidco usernames (pm me if you dont want to post) Kellie + Paisley & starsparkle2311

kelly_o_fanatic;3467415

Just had a look at the bingo card, you have to shop at different shops to … Just had a look at the bingo card, you have to shop at different shops to complete a line. Worth giving it a go anyway, I'm sure between us we can make some extra £ - every little helps.I need your quidco usernames (pm me if you dont want to post) Kellie + Paisley & starsparkle2311

i'll join as well :thumbsup: got a feeling we may all shop at the same places tho :whistling:my quidco name is the same as on here

Original Poster

Ok, thats my 3 team mates then

Feel free to use this thread to create your own teams

kelly_o_fanatic;3467465

Ok, thats my 3 team mates then :)Feel free to use this thread to create … Ok, thats my 3 team mates then :)Feel free to use this thread to create your own teams

i'm a kelly too so we have 3 of us in our team :lol:

Original Poster

Invited you Cheerleader

kelly_o_fanatic;3467507

Invited you Cheerleader

accepted the invite :thumbsup: getting a line looks quite difficult tho :whistling:

Hey add me to a bingo quidco clan. Q user name is LYIAN

Original Poster

cheerleader;3467526

accepted the invite :thumbsup: getting a line looks quite difficult tho … accepted the invite :thumbsup: getting a line looks quite difficult tho :whistling:

Yea, some look easier than others though

I am not sure if all the cards are the same, or if the shops are in different places on different cards...

choc1969 up for it :thumbsup:

i've ordered off of quite a few of the ones on there recently it's a shame it only starts from now :-(

I've set up the Freebie Jeebies if anyone wants an invite :santa:

Original Poster

cheerleader;3467561

i've ordered off of quite a few of the ones on there recently it's a … i've ordered off of quite a few of the ones on there recently it's a shame it only starts from now :-(

Its always the way, but I am sure people will be spending with christmas coming up

starsparkle2311;3467520

may aswell add me, i always forget Quidco, I'll have to check my username … may aswell add me, i always forget Quidco, I'll have to check my username tho'!here it is Starry1, yeh, original, I know, now would you like my bank details, hahaha

don't forget quidco ever again :x - well until this promotion ends :whistling:if i see you say something is a good deal on a thread i'm gonna remind you to use quidco :lol:

choc1969;3467586

I've set up the Freebie Jeebies if anyone wants an invite :santa:

Wouldn't mind, what do you need?

someone add me to a team i use quidco too much :roll:

user is gillman

grex9101;3467729

Wouldn't mind, what do you need?

need your Quidco username

faevilangel;3467735

someone add me to a team i use quidco too much :roll:user is gillman

sent you an invite :thumbsup:

choc1969;3467746

sent you an invite :thumbsup:

accepted :thumbsup:

here is my quidclan (per ardua astra), give me your user name and i will add you!

faevilangel;3467832

accepted :thumbsup:

need to remind each other to buy via Quidco......

got my Xmas shopping coming up :thumbsup:

My QuidCo username is Birdyboy if anyone fancies inviting me?

RUFUS;3467837

here is my quidclan (per ardua astra), give me your user name and i will … here is my quidclan (per ardua astra), give me your user name and i will add you!

grex9101 if someone would be so kind

i am up for this Quidco username Latebloke
    If someone would invite me

birdyboyuk;3468154

Just invited u

latebloke;3468828

i am up for this Quidco username Latebloke If someone would invite me

Just invited u

minnie77;3468966

Just invited u

Thanks right lets get spending !!:-D

I have 2 invites left and can almost complete a line that contains La Senza

choc1969;3469526

I have 2 invites left and can almost complete a line that contains La … I have 2 invites left and can almost complete a line that contains La Senza

can i play username bellows

bellows;3470619

can i play username bellows

invited :thumbsup:

is that £5 per line between all 4 people? £1.25 each?

birdyboyuk;3468154

are you in one yet birdy?

thanx choc

me to my quidco name sheilaj

octobergirl;3470973

me to my quidco name sheilaj

invited hun :thumbsup:

Freebie Jeebies has enough members now, thanks peeps, well on our way to the 1st £5 :-D

team name - Cashback Kings
    I have Play, Argos, Apple, PC World, Topman, Phones4u, Harveys, Photobox, Magazine Group, Firebox.com, ASDA, Tesco, Three, GAME, ebay, Pixmania, Orange, Dell, Vodafone, AVON, Jpics, Littlewoods Direct, Misco, Viking Direct, Red letter days, o2, Body Shop, M&S, Kitbag!

And a few more..if you want to be added..just ask http://hotukdeals.com/item/276691/quidco-crimbobingo-clans/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Can I be added in there?

Hendo9
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2470
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      3. 5am gym crew20132
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions