quidco claims

Pretty new to using quidco but finally got my claims up to about £45 and got an email saying that, that was now my £5 membership paid and the rest is mine about a week ago. Well i just logged in there and it states my cashback is zero so i went down to activity and it shows all my claims etc and further down in a summary section it states outstanding in tracked £39.54 but next to it in claims its zero so whats going on?
Anyone being using this for a while does it mean that my claims is on its way to my bank now or what as ive checked my bank account and theres nothing been in put in so far but finding it strange my cashback claim now states zero?

4 Comments

Your cashback will be paid into the bank or Paypal account that you have chosen in your settings in your Quidco account. Once paid out it usually takes 3/5 days to go through.

Original Poster

snowtiger

Your cashback will be paid into the bank or Paypal account that you have … Your cashback will be paid into the bank or Paypal account that you have chosen in your settings in your Quidco account. Once paid out it usually takes 3/5 days to go through.

Cheers snowtiger. Well i did choose my bank as i mentioned but theres nothing in yet so im assuming they have just went through with it, will keep my eye out for it, thanks again.

I used Quidco at the beginning of January and my purchases were tracked. I have raised a query with Quidco but I haven't received a payment.

I hear that Topcashback are better, so I guess I will be using them next time.

Original Poster

Grill

I used Quidco at the beginning of January and my purchases were tracked. … I used Quidco at the beginning of January and my purchases were tracked. I have raised a query with Quidco but I haven't received a payment.I hear that Topcashback are better, so I guess I will be using them next time.

Funny you say that cause i emailed them regarding something a month or too back and never ever heard back from them, thanks to you guys on hotdeals i got my answer
Edited by: "grant20" 25th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?1416
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764090
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?56
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam11

See more discussions