EXPIRED

Quidco comp - The Lost Reindeer

The Lost Reindeer promotion opens at 11.00am, Monday 5 December and closes on 23.59pm, Sunday 18 December.

The Lost Reindeer instant win cash prize pot is £17,000 divided into prizes as follows - 5,000 x £1, 1,000 x £5, 200 x £10, 100 x £25, 50 x £50.

Prizes will be allotted at random to those members that successfully pair all the cards within the allotted time.

Members can play The Lost Reindeer repeatedly throughout the duration of the promotion.

Members can win more than one prize per day.

All instant win cash prizes will be credited to winners’ Quidco accounts 23.59pm 10 January 2017.

Members earn automatic entry into the Super Draw by playing The Lost Reindeer at least once. Only one Super Draw entry per member.

Retailers participating in The Lost Reindeer as follows: BT, Hotel Chocolat, Marriott, Topshop, Made.com, Microsoft Store, Notonthehighstreet.com, House of Fraser, Nike, AO.com, GreatMagazines.co.uk, Very.co.uk, IHG, Marks & Spencer, Lastminute.com, Lenovo, Viking, Truprint, Under Armour, Evans Cycles, ToysRUs, Boots, L’Occitane, Fat Face, Holiday Inn, NOW TV.

Super Draw prize as follows: £3,000 cash, courtesy of sponsors BT.

The Super Draw will take place on 11am 20 December.

The winner of the Super Draw will be contacted within 7 days of the draw via private message / registered email address.

Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.

The prize winner unconditionally agrees (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name and disclosure of their county of residence; and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-The Lost Reindeer promotion publicity.

Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.

Please do not sign up for multiple Quidco accounts in order to partake in the The Lost Reindeer promotion. Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified.

Use of scripts or other automated methods will result in disqualification.

Rules subject to change without notice.

Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.

78 Comments

Original Poster

http://i68.tinypic.com/k3k4tg.jpg

Never win any decent prizes.

Thanks xdesire. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 18/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

8 times, reached home each time, collected all the "pressies" each time, won nothing.maybe I'll have better luck with the flamedeer compo.

won £1...that's Xmas sorted lol ty Merry Xmas. X)

Won a pound after playing it for over 20mins!

God dam that sneaky Reindeer ..grrr lol. Cheers for find though

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks xdesire. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp … Thanks xdesire. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 18/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Many thanks & good luck.

Done

Has anybody won anything recently? I won a couple of quid at the very start of the game, then nothing since, and I've played a lot! Seems strange, I always play their games and normally I'd win every now and then if I put some effort into it, but it's not giving me anything now!

I've played it for 3hours yesterday when I had nothing to do and one nothing, played a few times today and haven't won anything either. Out of all the Christmas competitions this is the worst.

loveandterror

I've played it for 3hours yesterday when I had nothing to do and one … I've played it for 3hours yesterday when I had nothing to do and one nothing, played a few times today and haven't won anything either. Out of all the Christmas competitions this is the worst.

Yeah I'm starting to wonder if it's broken, because the odds of not winning anything when playing for hours non stop are pretty low. Never happened to me before. And it's the same for my friends, nobody is winning anything! Pretty frustrating since the competition just started! Maybe they've run out of money after the Black Friday fiasco..

cakeh

Yeah I'm starting to wonder if it's broken, because the odds of not … Yeah I'm starting to wonder if it's broken, because the odds of not winning anything when playing for hours non stop are pretty low. Never happened to me before. And it's the same for my friends, nobody is winning anything! Pretty frustrating since the competition just started! Maybe they've run out of money after the Black Friday fiasco..

Haha, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. Quidco has been a mess for months now. Took them almost 6months to pay me, after endless amounts of emails....

Same here. No prizes after playing for long periods over the last couple of days!

Naff all, then stuck and kept hitting the damn trees. Arrgghh.

People should tweet to them, this is pretty ridiculous, honestly! I wonder if there's some fault with the programming of the game, and they're not aware of it? In one of their games last year there was a programming fault that made the game give out too many prizes too soon (so almost no prizes left a few days into the game), but I doubt that would be the case this time, since I've played it since the very start and it barely gave out anything then either (but at least it would give out a few pounds at least).. but I've spent countless hours over the last couple of days and have won absolutely nothing. And it seems everyone is in the same situation? Something's definitely going on..

The competition runs for 13 ½ days = 325 hours. There are 6350 prizes available. If the prizes are evenly released/distributed over these hours, there should be 19-20 prizes available per hour (or about 470 per day).. yet nobody seems to be winning? I've not heard of anybody winning anything after the first day of the competition.. which (if the game was working properly) would be very unlikely if people (myself included) have been playing it for hours straight..

Nothing since this time yesterday.
Must have played hundreds of games
Even my ocd is being put to the test.

belsibub

Nothing since this time yesterday.Must have played hundreds of games … Nothing since this time yesterday.Must have played hundreds of games :(Even my ocd is being put to the test.

Haha, I was waiting for you to comment, Master of Quidco Games. :P I've seen you post your crazy winnings in all the previous Quidco game threads and your persistence is admirable. How much have you won so far in this game?

cakeh

Haha, I was waiting for you to comment, Master of Quidco Games. :P I've … Haha, I was waiting for you to comment, Master of Quidco Games. :P I've seen you post your crazy winnings in all the previous Quidco game threads and your persistence is admirable. How much have you won so far in this game?

£3 the first day & £7 yesterday all in £1's for grand total of £10.

belsibub

£3 the first day & £7 yesterday all in £1's for grand total of £10.

OK, not a lot then compared to your normal standards! Gaah, so frustrating that it's broken. I do wonder if they're aware..

Stuck a tweet up,see if they reply.
Get about 2 games a min played 7hrs last night about 5 today so easily over 1000+ games with zip reward.
Edited by: "belsibub" 7th Dec 2016

Well at least I've got my £1 from santa tracker

No one tweeting wins?
Having a break

belsibub

Stuck a tweet up,see if they reply.Get about 2 games a min played 7hrs … Stuck a tweet up,see if they reply.Get about 2 games a min played 7hrs last night about 5 today so easily over 1000+ games with zip reward.

Ouch, frustrating! I hope they reply, or at least look into it.

Haha nice one, I also just got my Santa Tracker pound.. Treat yoself!

Here is what to try, miss the first 5 boxes i.e don't land on them and then take the next 5.

I wonder if they are saving the prizes until near the end?

Nothing so far

Bad weather insomnia normally this would mean 7-8 hours of play broken with the odd short break.
Played 2-3hrs in 1/2 to 3/4 stints(best i could muster) & nothing.
I know this game is running longer than the previous ones so the prizes should be spread out more but I screen grabbed when I hit £10 to tweet it & that was at 06 ‎December ‎2016, ‏‎15:58:51.
Just feels nerfed.
I wish they would implement something like the topcashback bar that shows what's been won/left to win then you would know the state of play.

Edited by: "belsibub" 8th Dec 2016

Well that's 48hrs winless.
Played from 10 till 4 off & on about 3-4hrs game play.
Still hardly a tweet from anyone playing let alone winning

belsibub

Well that's 48hrs winless.Played from 10 till 4 off & on about 3-4hrs … Well that's 48hrs winless.Played from 10 till 4 off & on about 3-4hrs game play.Still hardly a tweet from anyone playing let alone winning

Jeez, the chances of NOT winning when playing that much are pretty much zero. I have always played their games a lot (and so have you, even more than myself I'd imagine!) and you're pretty much guaranteed a win if you're at it without a break for an hour. That has always been the case for me at least. So to have played as many hours as you have without a win is obviously not right. It's clearly broken, I'm sure about that. If I had a twitter account I'd send them a PM to point it out. Probably a programming fault. You'd think they'd keep an eye out on how the game is working and how much it's paying out though! And that they'd notice that nobody is tweeting about their wins anymore at all (which people normally do)..
Edited by: "cakeh" 8th Dec 2016

cakeh

Jeez, the chances of NOT winning when playing that much are pretty much … Jeez, the chances of NOT winning when playing that much are pretty much zero. I have always played their games a lot (and so have you, even more than myself I'd imagine!) and you're pretty much guaranteed a win if you're at it without a break for an hour. That has always been the case for me at least. So to have played as many hours as you have without a win is obviously not right. It's clearly broken, I'm sure about that. If I had a twitter account I'd send them a PM to point it out. Probably a programming fault. You'd think they'd keep an eye out on how the game is working and how much it's paying out though! And that they'd notice that nobody is tweeting about their wins anymore at all (which people normally do)..

Someone posted a £1 win nike sponsor an hour ago so god knows whats going on.
I had just finished a last ditch 1&1/2 hr straight winless run & was going to run up the white flag.

Well almost exactly 60hrs between wins,another £1.
Random in this game is totally different to any previous quidco games!

Complete waste of time - every one is a loser.

Quidco losing lots of goodwill..

I give up, this is ridiculous, nothing won at all, played numerous games over past few days, sick of the site of reindeer, snowmen and Xmas trees.

Had 2 x 4hr str8 winless runs 1 during the day the other in the evening #totallyoverthis.
Don't know how they are allocating the prizes but it's definitely not spreading them out evenly over time!

its simply a con

Tin foil hat time.
There's so little on social media from winners & this is the 1st game since the black friday debacle,has someone got away of siphoning off the prizes?
No computer expert probably just paranoia but only seen a £5 win mentioned once & nothing bigger.

Edited by: "belsibub" 10th Dec 2016

belsibub

Tin foil hat time.There's so little on social media from winners & this … Tin foil hat time.There's so little on social media from winners & this is the 1st game since the black friday debacle,has someone got away of siphoning off the prizes?No computer expert probably just paranoia but only seen a £5 win mentioned once & nothing bigger.

I feel the same way, this competition is not running like it should, and like it always has in the past. I'm sure something is up with it, just don't know the reason and cause. It's completely obvious though that there are almost no prizes given out apart from a few single pounds per day. There should be many fivers, tenners, twentyfivers and fifties and lots of single pounds to be won every day.. no-one is reporting any wins though. And the amount of time you have spent playing.. we both know from experience from all the previous games that you should have collected a fair amount by now if this game was working properly. It's very disappointing that they're letting a broken game run like this, and even keep promoting it on social media. Waste of everyone's time.

cakeh

I feel the same way, this competition is not running like it should, and … I feel the same way, this competition is not running like it should, and like it always has in the past. I'm sure something is up with it, just don't know the reason and cause. It's completely obvious though that there are almost no prizes given out apart from a few single pounds per day. There should be many fivers, tenners, twentyfivers and fifties and lots of single pounds to be won every day.. no-one is reporting any wins though. And the amount of time you have spent playing.. we both know from experience from all the previous games that you should have collected a fair amount by now if this game was working properly. It's very disappointing that they're letting a broken game run like this, and even keep promoting it on social media. Waste of everyone's time.

Yeh just feels really weird this time round.
Usually Facebook & twitter have someone posting the bigger pizes most everyday & there's just nothing?
I've had the odd time when playing where i go a few hours without a win but nothing like this.

won £1. must have played over 10 hrs since it began!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions