Groups
    EXPIRED

quidco crimbobingo clans

Just wanted to start a thread for crimbobingo clans to hook up. Im currently looking for any regular users who want to help get the bingo card rolling. I use this site and quidco alot and with similar people hopefully we can all get rich

also anyone who has a card or is looking to join one post up and it should help you link.

my user is - kinnth
    and my crimbo bingo is - naturel

tell me your user name on quidco and ill add you.

5 Comments

Banned

johnrulez

Blakely
    - also, team name - Cashback Kings
    I have Play, Argos, Apple, PC World, Topman, Phones4u, Harveys, Photobox, Magazine Group, Firebox.com, ASDA, Tesco, Three, GAME, ebay, Pixmania, Orange, Dell, Vodafone, AVON, Jpics, Littlewoods Direct, Misco, Viking Direct, Red letter days, o2, Body Shop, M&S, Kitbag!

And a few more..if you want to be added..just ask

Is this the same thing?

hotukdeals.com/ite…go/

If you click the 1st tag, it even takes you there.

I'v got got a card it's the Christmas Clan card :santa:The christmas clan is mine along with man y others, my user name is Charlie Chocolate

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972456
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27148
    3. word association Game72944197
    4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions