Quidco declined but I can't make a claim against it

Posted 2nd Jan
I had a claim declined so I'm trying to claim against it, now when I put in all the information about the claim the quidco site tells me it's invalid and I can't process the claim again.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
Quidco are judge, jury and executioner, chances of them reinstating the claim are slim
once the cashback site has concluded about your claim, there is no merit in following it up. i find that once i put in a claim, the chance of me getting the cashback from the claim is about 20%.

forget about it and move on.
Don't think you've got much chance of getting any cashback now. Quidco have gone shocking.
How much is it for?
Gave up with Quidco a while back. They offer no info/proof on how or why a claim isn't valid. There is no oversight with any of these sites, they can say what they like. . .
Quidcon
@Quidco_Rep - a disgruntled customer wants you
Never used Quidco since I caught them trying to con me, claiming they hadn't been paid when they had. Took about 18 months to get paid. Never again, scammers.
I have had 6 out of the last 10 rejected and I have one that tracked in September still ongoing that I am betting will be rejected meaning only 3 out of 10 I have got and these are all the smallest amounts. So as soon as this last one is sorted I won’t be using them again.
problem is if the retailer refuses the claim Quidco have no money to give you and they don't really want to be out of pocket.
emodan02/01/2020 20:41

problem is if the retailer refuses the claim

Is that the case though...
deeky03/01/2020 00:19

Comment deleted

They told me I might like to change my username to stop that happening. Maybe that's why people refer to me as PBH.
emodan02/01/2020 20:41

problem is if the retailer refuses the claim Quidco have no money to give …problem is if the retailer refuses the claim Quidco have no money to give you and they don't really want to be out of pocket.

If that truly is the case, then they should stop advertising these retailers

Personally, I think quidco pocket the money on a small percentage of legitimate cashback amounts to increase profits hoping we'll shrug it off
Real sorry you're unable to raise a declined claim! Please can you send me an email with this Q and confirming the name of the retailer? I'll check this out -Joseph (Joseph@quidco.com)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions