Groups

Quidco declined... can I expect a tracking enquiry to work?

I have just had some quidco declined from a reserve and collect order... obviously the guy just scanned the product off the shelf instead of using my reserved order!

I have raised a tracking enquiry since but have never done it before, have people been successful with this?

Cheers

Chris

9 Comments

you don't get quidco for argos reserve and collect ?

Original Poster

pontprennau

It wasn't argos it was Jessops, but I would hope the store shouldn't make a difference...

I have had 3 genuine queries go through Quidco recently and all have failed to payout.

Banned

people still use quidco? oO

csiman

people still use quidco? oO

What are you using?

Or have you won the lottery?
    Edited by: "mudddy" 18th Jan 2011

pontprennau

Actually they had an offer on before christmas whereby you could get cashback on reserve and collect.

didnt work for me either, i ordered a washing machine and the payment was £9.87 but it failed and so did the enquiry

Banned

mudddy

What are you using?Or have you won the lottery?

most people seem to have switched to TCB (far more reliable in tracking and no rip-off annual fee!).

topcashback.co.uk/home

Original Poster

If anyone is still interested in this, I have recent had it declined after a tracking enquiry.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764674
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4302017
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25111
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1214

See more discussions