Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco Declined from Bluestone

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post, I hope it is and sorry if it isnt.

I booked with Bluestone on this amazing deal:
    hotukdeals.com/ite…y-l

I'm very happy except I went through Quidco and it was declined....

I made a ticket with quidco on 16th Feb: Do not understand why declined? transaction completed. thanks

And recieved response 6th March: Response from Merchant. Voucher Code Used - No Commission

Just wondered what I should do?
    The Quidco amount is £9.90
    I'm very happy with Quidco, should I just leave it or write back to Quidco?

Thanks

Unicorn

4 Comments

Banned

Looks like you used a voucher code to get the deal and the declined the quidco becuase of this

Life sucks eh?

The deal you are referring to states that in order to get the price you had to add a 'CODE'.

The Bluestone quidco descriptor clearly states "Any other voucher code may result in you not earning Quidco cashback."

Therefore it was hit or miss as to whether you would get the Quidco and it wasnt guaranteed as you used a code to get the deal.

Not really a lot you can do as you were made fully aware that the Quidco wasnt guaranteed. Part n Parcel with buying deals and using Quidco I'm afraid....some you get, some you dont.

EDIT : What you may wish to do is reply to the HUKD Deal thread and state that your Quidco was declined in order to let other users know.

Original Poster

Thanks for fast replies.

Makes sense now and I'd rather the code value than the quidco value if I had the choice :-D

thread is expired now (but will post there also) anyway but I still got a bargain as did many others and thats all that matters :thumbsup:

Have a good weekend

deal checker receive the money as you got the deal through them
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      2. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      3. Spotify Family Premium share59
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767221

See more discussions