Groups

quidco disappearing cashback

anyone else having problems with quidco?
    I took out a new 3mobile sim contract a couple of months ago & had £50 showing as tracked.
    overnight it has disappeared completely
    please can someone point me at an email address for them so I can query this.
    I only use the Android app version so maybe can't see all the options for contacting them
    thank you

7 Comments

best to use the desktop version so that you can point at the 'click' timing as well so support your claim

Hi @PhilthyPhil

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you have experienced this issue. We'll certainly be happy to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Unfortunately I am unable to discuss details of your account over a public forum and so we will need you to contact us either via the contact form which can be found here (if you are a premium member you can request a live chat or callback) quidco.com/sup…us/ Should you wish to submit a support ticket, please add 'FAO Jack' and I'll be sure to pick this up. However this will require you to be logged onto a desktop.

Alternatively, if you are a member of Facebook or Twitter, you can expect to receive a fast response if you direct message us your email address and the problem you are facing (or a link to this HUKD post).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative

I have the same problem, I also have 5 claims that are 'taking longer than expected' to pay out.

Quidco are rubbish. I've had so many cash back claims rejected and deleted. Terrible service.

Banned

Every claim ive done has taken longer than expected

Original Poster

Hi Jack
    I've now submitted a claim form
    ref 2372942.
    I bought a 12mth sim plan from 3, & have been watching my quidco account practically every day since.....
    it showed up as tracking within a day or so, then yesterday it said "no recent activity" &
    nothing to be seen?

Hi @PhilthyPhil

Thanks for your reply.

It sounds as though you may have 2 accounts, cashback will never usually just disappear, promise! Unfortunately I am unable to locate and discuss details of your account over a public forum and would ask that you contact us via one of the channels I have posted previously.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543729
      2. word association Game73844439
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112
      4. PC Gamers - Steam Friends?933

See more discussions