Groups
    EXPIRED

QUIDCO DOES IT REALLY WORK HAS ANYONE EVER GOT ANY MONEY BACK FROM IT??

ive just registered to quidco and im wondering if it actually does what it says on the tin??
    do you actually get cash back??

30 Comments

Yes as far as i know they are fine, i am with topcashback and they paid me £60 last and i am waiting for my other £60 soon

I'm with quidco and have had £50 back from them so far

Yes I had one payment so far, the second one was scheduled for November but I still have not receive it.

i have had 690 quid back from them
    thats in 2 half years!

yeah they send payment once a month... got about £60 coming this month :thumbsup:

£410.50 i have recieved since i join last december

Original Poster

thankyou, ive just never used one before and want sure if they actually paid out, just thought if it sounds too good to be true it usually is lol xxxxxxxxx

ive had hundreds so yes,
    really good for ebay savings too!!!:p

Yes had about £600 so far in 2 years.

i've received £164.50 since january after my £5 joining fee has been taken

Absolutely fine, but don't forget to set up your bank details for the BACS payment to be paid into as soon as possible. It doesn't prompt you to do this but until you've done it no money will be transferred to your bank account, it just sits in your quidco account until it's been done.

over £300 so far

Over £1000 so far for 3 years.

lol i had over £760 quid in 2yrs all fake tho:(

It really good when you need to renew the home/car insurance, mobile phone contract, most of the time I can get around £100 each every single year.

on my quidco account it says 7.90 next to some pictures of coins. how do i actually get this money into my bank account/paypal account

also it says last payment sent 1.31 sent by paypal. does that mean theyve been injecting little bits of money ive earned into my paypal al along or what? im a bit confused

im up to about £145!

Original Poster

your kidding you can use it for ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for buying or listing ????
    omg im gonna have to have a look at that!! :thinking:

£210 since January - go for it girl!

£1258 paid since i joined. I used to love signing ppl upto sky

Yes I have used Quidco since Jan 08 saving £247.00.:-D

Remember to go through Quidco each time you want to purchase
    and you will make savings.:thumbsup:

Hi sarah25

For sure! Just make sure you go via Quidco for any purchases you make. They don't have every single retailer but quite a lot! If you go to the moneysavingexpert site (the Martin Lewis one..... sorry for this HotUKDeals!) :whistling: then you can go to a page where you can find the best cashback site for a particular purchase. Very good. Very enjoyable using it, nice look to the site, and lovely when you get some money back! :thumbsup:

nearly 800 squid, although i've spent a shed load to get that!!

Had about £900 through my time there, it's easy to get alot if you put all your insurance through it.

Just added £68 from morethan for my car insurance only last week.

Not really a big spender, but my essentials (home insurance, car insurance, mobile phone etc.) really boast the balance.

I tried Quidco about 2 years ago, problems with tracking. 1 paid in the end for a phone and got £50 but the other with Harrods I only got half my claim.
    Personally prefer Rpoints, price match any other site incuding Quidco and also have some offers not available elsewhere. Had £1,300 already another £100 in next few days and another £100 for Xmas time.

asandino;3596759

Yes I had one payment so far, the second one was scheduled for November … Yes I had one payment so far, the second one was scheduled for November but I still have not receive it.

The money is all paid at the end of the month, so payments for november will be made in the next few days (sometimes it is the first few days of the following month) so dont worry

did you know the same person owns QUIDCO that own this site HUKD......

heyy.. how come you guys get soo much back... You must do ALL your shopping on-line LOL

Bexxa;3602929

heyy.. how come you guys get soo much back... You must do ALL your … heyy.. how come you guys get soo much back... You must do ALL your shopping on-line LOL

I do. Never go in shops if at all possible.
    I buy 4 mobile contracts a year, car, van, business, buildings, contents, travel insurance and goto Florida 4 times a year(lots of cashback on hotels 60+nights a year) all these are usually £30-50each
    Then all little stuff adds up like ebay.
    Mine averages £500/year cashback, great for doing nothing.

yep have had around £500 this year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions