Quidco - ebay 10% cashback bonus

Posted 4th Oct
Took advantage of the 10% bonus that Quidco did as a member bonus but it has tracked today at the base rate. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Can’t seem to raise a claim for a few more days yet by the looks.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
i got that 10% bonus on Tuesday, it tracked yesterday at the correct amount (10% cashback)

but i made another ebay purchase the day before using the £2.50 quidco bonus and that hasnt tracked yet
cainer104/10/2019 10:35

i got that 10% bonus on Tuesday, it tracked yesterday at the correct …i got that 10% bonus on Tuesday, it tracked yesterday at the correct amount (10% cashback)but i made another ebay purchase the day before using the £2.50 quidco bonus and that hasnt tracked yet

Lol. Opposite to you! I made a purchase as well with the £2.50 bonus and that has tracked.

Looks like Quidco are on form as usual.

Going to have to chase them up when I can as it was quite a large purchase to take advantage of the 10% bonus.
Didn’t realise they did online chat. Just had a chat with them and they said it will normally track at base rate and then the bonus will be activated when it changes to confirmed!

Mentioned that @cainer1 had tracked at bonus rate and they said it can do that sometimes as an anomaly.

Fingers crossed then for the day it goes to confirmed.
craigbelperbrown04/10/2019 10:44

Lol. Opposite to you! I made a purchase as well with the £2.50 bonus and …Lol. Opposite to you! I made a purchase as well with the £2.50 bonus and that has tracked. Looks like Quidco are on form as usual. Going to have to chase them up when I can as it was quite a large purchase to take advantage of the 10% bonus.

My Ebay purchase that i used the £2.50 bonus with has now tracked, but the £2.50 bonus is showing as pending,
i guess that will just take some time for the system to update
cainer104/10/2019 12:05

My Ebay purchase that i used the £2.50 bonus with has now tracked, but …My Ebay purchase that i used the £2.50 bonus with has now tracked, but the £2.50 bonus is showing as pending, i guess that will just take some time for the system to update

As long as it all works out then that’s the main thing, just annoying that it varies so much and not just accurate straight away.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants