Quidco energy switch game

1 reply
Found 20th Nov 2007
I know that you mods don't like quidco only deals posted so I'll put this MMRN.

Quidco currently have 3 energy suppliers offering £60 for dual switch (BG, Scot power and Pow Gen). One was actually cheapest for me and other two not too far behind. So what Ive been doing for the past few months is switching between all three. I have been waiting for payment but I suppose you could switch when payment is validated. At the moment I'm switching every 2 months and the cash back means I'm only paying half my energy costs.

2 Comments

peroxidase

I know that you mods don't like quidco only deals posted so I'll put this … I know that you mods don't like quidco only deals posted so I'll put this MMRN.Quidco currently have 3 energy suppliers offering £60 for dual switch (BG, Scot power and Pow Gen). One was actually cheapest for me and other two not too far behind. So what Ive been doing for the past few months is switching between all three. I have been waiting for payment but I suppose you could switch when payment is validated. At the moment I'm switching every 2 months and the cash back means I'm only paying half my energy costs.

Have you actually received this cashback for any of these yet.:?

Banned

peroxidase

I know that you mods don't like quidco only deals posted so I'll put this … I know that you mods don't like quidco only deals posted so I'll put this MMRN.Quidco currently have 3 energy suppliers offering £60 for dual switch (BG, Scot power and Pow Gen). One was actually cheapest for me and other two not too far behind. So what Ive been doing for the past few months is switching between all three. I have been waiting for payment but I suppose you could switch when payment is validated. At the moment I'm switching every 2 months and the cash back means I'm only paying half my energy costs.

yesbut i bet its a nightmare switching that many times!- the stress of keeping up which supplier u currently have
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions