ok got paid 44p today by bacs (wow) but looking in me account, i got this

£0.44 from The Hut paid on 02/01/2009
    £0.17 from The Book People paid on 02/01/2009
    £0.12 from Debenhams paid on 02/01/2009
    £2.50 from CrimboBingo Winnings paid on 02/01/2009

so that adds to £3.23 right ?? so where me money gone ??? lol

24 Comments

Banned

have you paid fees to quidco, the £5 year fee, it should say on your earnings page what has been paid, and where the rest has gone

Have they taken the rest a payment for your £5 yearly admin fee?

Original Poster

aha good spot, they took £2.77 for there fees :thinking:

only another £2.23 to pay then :lol:

thanks

Banned

if they have paid you 44p then you must have already paid the entire fee surely

Original Poster

sassie;3925913

if they have paid you 44p then you must have already paid the entire fee … if they have paid you 44p then you must have already paid the entire fee surely

its showing as £7.77 as quidco fees paid (since feb last year ish) and 44p paid into my bank today (got email)

Banned

faevilangel;3925930

its showing as £7.77 as quidco fees paid (since feb last year ish) and … its showing as £7.77 as quidco fees paid (since feb last year ish) and 44p paid into my bank today (got email)

depends what you earned in the 1st year, if it was only £2-77 then thats all they could have took, they take the fee once per year, they wouldnt pay you whilst you owe them

Original Poster

sassie;3925975

depends what you earned in the 1st year, if it was only £2-77 then thats … depends what you earned in the 1st year, if it was only £2-77 then thats all they could have took, they take the fee once per year, they wouldnt pay you whilst you owe them

i had near £300 in first year and paid the full £5 hmmmmm

Banned

faevilangel;3926007

i had near £300 in first year and paid the full £5 hmmmmm

oh maybe the 44p was left from last years then - lol

I had 20p sent to me today. I still have a few quid left to pay on the fees.

Original Poster

sassie;3926028

oh maybe the 44p was left from last years then - lol

seems that way, was money from a transaction for xmas pressies

quidco are fun sometimes :lol: only want half there money :woot:

Banned

i tend to use topcashback for anything big now, quidco aint too good at paying up

I have never had a problem with quidco paying up.

i got £101.98 from quidco this month..am smiling!!

lorsmanic;3926090

i got £101.98 from quidco this month..am smiling!!

Must have spent a lot though.

Original Poster

sassie;3926070

i tend to use topcashback for anything big now, quidco aint too good at … i tend to use topcashback for anything big now, quidco aint too good at paying up

only ever had 3 not pay up, and quidco sorted it straight for me

use it properly (clean the cookies etc) and works a dream

deathtrap3000;3926104

Must have spent a lot though.

£70 of it was from SKY i recommended my mum..and we both got £50 of vouchers for marks..i was surprised it tracked as we did the vouchers,didnt expect to get it..£15 of it was for gh4 from game and the rest odds n ends..

Banned

faevilangel;3926106

only ever had 3 not pay up, and quidco sorted it straight for me :)use it … only ever had 3 not pay up, and quidco sorted it straight for me :)use it properly (clean the cookies etc) and works a dream

i had a £60 track then decline, aparently the merchant cannot find the order, yeah right cause they cant, quidco have chased it as it was in june when they had a massive problem and it happended to lots of people, now quidco say they keep sending it but have heard nothing, and because its been declined merchant doesnt have to do anything, so quidco know of the problem asked us to send in a querie but now dont have to do nothing, so £60 down the pan and im on the 8th month bill of a contract that cant be found, i dont think so

Original Poster

sassie;3926143

i had a £60 track then decline, aparently the merchant cannot find the … i had a £60 track then decline, aparently the merchant cannot find the order, yeah right cause they cant, quidco have chased it as it was in june when they had a massive problem and it happended to lots of people, now quidco say they keep sending it but have heard nothing, and because its been declined merchant doesnt have to do anything, so quidco know of the problem asked us to send in a querie but now dont have to do nothing, so £60 down the pan and im on the 8th month bill of a contract that cant be found, i dont think so

keep on at them...... quidco always come good ........ even if its next year when quidco pay out the transactions that were declined .......

i used the other one i think its loveitcashback? and joined quidco..at the same time as changing my energy from EDF...went with quidco to change and i got £60 from them..but when i checked love it ..it had tracked for them as well for £35..i ended up getting them both ..have been paid by both as well..that was in october..dunno how it happened tho

Original Poster

lorsmanic;3926175

i used the other one i think its loveitcashback? and joined quidco..at … i used the other one i think its loveitcashback? and joined quidco..at the same time as changing my energy from EDF...went with quidco to change and i got £60 from them..but when i checked love it ..it had tracked for them as well for £35..i ended up getting them both ..have been paid by both as well..that was in october..dunno how it happened tho

i use the other version of love2shop .... greasypalm....... got £105 so far waiting for a couple of things to track then get paid :-D

Banned

faevilangel;3926170

keep on at them...... quidco always come good ........ even if its next … keep on at them...... quidco always come good ........ even if its next year when quidco pay out the transactions that were declined .......

they dont pay out declined transactions

Original Poster

sassie;3926378

they dont pay out declined transactions

they do, they do an amnesty once a year ....... last 2 years they had one, they use the fees to pay it off

Banned

faevilangel;3926401

they do, they do an amnesty once a year ....... last 2 years they had … they do, they do an amnesty once a year ....... last 2 years they had one, they use the fees to pay it off

that is not for declined transaction, that was for enquiry based transactions

gaaah, i knew there was a reason i switched to cashbackkings.

was looking to £5.65, got 65p lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp34
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…22
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764566
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285992

See more discussions