Groups

Quidco Failure to Pay Bonus

Has anyone been offered the £10 bonus from Quidco on their next purchase?
    I have received 5 over the last 2 years and have never received the bonus, reason given is purchase failed to track on every occasion.
    This is despite using a different browser to make purchases and following all criteria.
    Fraudulent behaviour IMO.

14 Comments

i experienced the same. I emailed quidco and queried it... they said to be patient and wait for the order to complete (This order was collected in store in August!)

I plan to email them again

They've emailed me twice for this promo, don't even use quidco but if a relative is buying something I use quidco to see if I get the bonus...been successful both times

Original Poster

all of the orders have been online initially track but fail to pay out as not tracked.
    last one a staff member promised it on my next purchase, which they have just refused as it failed to track.
    just another lie to get business

Had it last year no problem
    on my bespoke order....

Same for me. 3 times I purchased and never receive the £10. They are always emailing me saying I qualify for a £10 bonus but as soon as I go to the site through the link on the email it states that I do not qualify and better luck next time. I did email their customer services asking not to be emailed anymore but they still send them. I find TopCashback much better

I have been with them years, only used them twice, and have never had an email off them, think I must be doing something wrong!

I've been using Quidco for 9 years and have never had this offer

I have had this offer a number of times and when I have tried twice it failed both tines.

Me too. I received an email offering me a £10 bonus if I made a purchase. So I did, but no bonus showed. I queried with Quidco who said that any bonus offered must be opted into before you make a purchase, otherwise it will not be paid. To be honest I feel conned and I will not use them again, I'll use TCB whose tracking has always been spot on.

I've had the £10 bonus offer twice, and they did eventually pay it, but only once the retailer had actually paid the cashback, which was about 3 months after my purchase.
    If the retailer refuses the cashback you don't get the bonus either, so you lose out both ways.

Original Poster

so after tweeting ,going on Facebook here and two other forums they have paid up
    so any one else having problems please do the same.

joesmum

I have been with them years, only used them twice, and have never had an … I have been with them years, only used them twice, and have never had an email off them, think I must be doing something wrong!

Erm.... 'only used them twice'... maybe?

Banned

IV received mine

from boots

I have had this offer 3 times they have never paid out
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844466
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions