Quidco ‘For new customer purchases’ means?

Found 16th Jun
Hi,

Can someone please explain whether this means cashback for newly/recent signed up customers who are new to Quidco, or does it mean first time users of that retailer through quidco?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Generally new customers mean for that retailer. For example if you never have ordered through Just Eat before and it’s your first time. Your a new customer of Just Eat.
new customers to the retailer
deleted1315437
pricesavvy16th Jun

Generally new customers mean for that retailer. For example if you never …Generally new customers mean for that retailer. For example if you never have ordered through Just Eat before and it’s your first time. Your a new customer of Just Eat.

Awesome, thanks for the speedy response.
deleted1315437
centurion1 m ago

new customers to the retailer

Thanks
deleted396333
I always thought it meant new Quidco customers
deleted39633316th Jun

Me too...
deleted39633316th Jun

mrty16th Jun

Me too...

It means you won’t get cash back unless you are a totally new customer to the company you are buying from. for example you can’t get insurance cash back if you were already a customer of that insurance company it will get rejected or should.
deleted39633316th Jun

It is. In most, if not all cases the T&Cs read...

The sign-up bonus is available to new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco
BuzzDuraband17th Jun

It is. In most, if not all cases the T&Cs read...The sign-up bonus is …It is. In most, if not all cases the T&Cs read...The sign-up bonus is available to new members with no previous purchases or cashback through Quidco

There are two different types of promotion that could be relevant here - there are short-term Quidco/TCB-sponsored sign-up bonuses such as those that you're referring to, but I think what kay_uddin has in mind is probably the likes of this, where there's a long-term higher cashback rate for "new" customers and it typically means being new to the merchant: topcashback.co.uk/bt-…nd/

BT Broadband - New Customers Cashback

Good to know
  • A new customer when taking a broadband offer, is defined as any person who does not currently have BT Broadband installed at their home. They may have a BT line, but not the broadband services. If they have BT mobile contracts they would still be classified as a ‘new BT Broadband customer’.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants