Groups

Quidco for the very stupid?

I know I signed up for this a very long time ago as I get an odd email but *how* exactly does it work? I mean I read stuff like 8% quidco and think wtf, how? *How* do you get it, do I need to log onto a quidco site and go via that or what?
    Please speak to me slowly as though I'm a 2 year old who knows nothing (pretty much me lol).
    Thaking anyone in advance for help

4 Comments

You sign in, search for the site you want to buy from, then click on the link to the site through quidco, and they get royalties and what not which is passed on to you.

Banned

Snailman;7456728

You sign in, search for the site you want to buy from, then click on the … You sign in, search for the site you want to buy from, then click on the link to the site through quidco, and they get royalties and what not which is passed on to you.

If your lucky quidco pass it onto you, more and more of my transactions are getting declined recently, or not tracking at all

Snailman;7456728

You sign in, search for the site you want to buy from, then click on the … You sign in, search for the site you want to buy from, then click on the link to the site through quidco, and they get royalties and what not which is passed on to you.

as above, also because I know some people don't realise, it is not an instant discount, after you have made the purchase, the cashback SHOULD track into your quidco account, payment is usually recieved within a month or two, it is then paid to you via paypal or your bank depending on what you choose.

Original Poster

Thank you guys :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions