Expired

Quidco - Freebie Jeebies (Bingo card Members)

71 replies
Found 15th Nov 2008
As suggested by Team-mate Bellows, our thread to post tactics and assistance to get our bonus cashback.

This is for the above members only or HUKD members who have any helpful information.. Any trolling will be reported.

71 Comments

Original Poster

On the top line of our card, I'll be making purchases (when the site is fixed.....see ]link) from:

La Senza
Debenhams
Mothercare
Book People

Remember to clear cookies/cache before quidcoing :thumbsup:

Is this just for free offers? I'm a bit confused.

Original Poster

Abvance;3470812

Is this just for free offers? I'm a bit confused.

See ]here hun

nice one choc

we still need one more person dont we?

Original Poster

not really, we can just go with 3 people, just need to make sure that we will be buying from the merchants to get our line

would be easier/quicker with 4 but see how it goes

choc1969;3470909

not really, we can just go with 3 people, just need to make sure that we … not really, we can just go with 3 people, just need to make sure that we will be buying from the merchants to get our linewould be easier/quicker with 4 but see how it goes

can I get an invite please - quidco name sheilaj

Original Poster

octobergirl;3470979

can I get an invite please - quidco name sheilaj

invited, welcome :-D :santa:

lets go shopping......but let group members know which merchants you'll be using :thumbsup:

ok now someone has to tell me wjwhat to do - do I just shop and post on here, or is it specific retailers
sorry to be a pain

i will be mostly using dvd shops and maybe some other random places :lol:

octobergirl;3471049

ok now someone has to tell me wjwhat to do - do I just shop and post on … ok now someone has to tell me wjwhat to do - do I just shop and post on here, or is it specific retailerssorry to be a pain

quidco.com/cri…am/

we have to fill that card with people shopping at them retailers, we get £5 per line we do......

what we should do is work out who will shop where, and try and get someone to fill in the blanks

read the bingo thing and still dont understand _ do I just shop and you have my name so you can sort it!

OK..... thanks got it now put in favourites and every time I shop it will automatically go for our team - yes!

octobergirl;3471079

OK.....

quidco automatically track who has shopped where and add it to the card when we are done

okay so topman there is a code for free delivery STYLEMAIL so everyone have a look and see if there is anything on there we need

Original Poster

Each Quidco-tracked purchase that a team member makes at a participating merchant will 'stamp' one of your bingo squares. Once you have a row of 8 stamped (horizontally, vertically or diagonally), you and your team will be awarded £5 bonus cashback. Then you can grab yourselves another bingo card and keep it going!

Original Poster

VIP to get 10% off at La Senza, I'm about to make a purchase

excellent choc

no codes for electricaldiscountuk
few different codes for littlewoods
and 20% of first order for euroffice N20

i ordered from bookpeople only this week :cry:

edit just ordered

faevilangel;3471199

me too wheres wally

Original Poster

faevilangel;3471199

bellows;3471211

me too wheres wally

me 3.......:x

choc1969;3471230

me 3.......:x

i just put an order in for £2.99 to get us started, free del code helps :lol: 182FPP1

topman is okay free del code and some sale items from 3 pounds belts t shirts etc anyone fancy anything on there

so thats book people and le senza done

students can also get 15% off at topman with their nus card

loupomm;3471353

students can also get 15% off at topman with their nus card

cheers for help

Original Poster

woo hoo, la senza also did free delivery

may need to go back there and stock up and 5 pants for a £10

Original Poster

just ordered a microwave from Littlewoods and the £15 off voucher worked a treat. Was holding out but need it for my jacket spuds lol

3 down, 5 to go

Original Poster

tracked already.....wow

just ordered from asda and hmv and play.com so just waiting for it to track

Original Poster

bellows;3475206

just ordered from asda and hmv and play.com so just waiting for it to … just ordered from asda and hmv and play.com so just waiting for it to track

asda tracked, others not yet but the site has been doo lally all day :?

anyone gonna order from:

Euroffice
Debenhams
Topman
Mothercare
Electrical Discount UK

these would give us a line :-D

choc1969;3479962

asda tracked, others not yet but the site has been doo lally all day … asda tracked, others not yet but the site has been doo lally all day :?anyone gonna order from:EurofficeDebenhamsTopmanMothercareElectrical Discount UKthese would give us a line :-D

i might browse in euroffice & debenhams, maybe eduk, definately not in mothercare :lol: (not got a kid thanksfully)

Original Poster

faevilangel;3479979

i might browse in euroffice & debenhams, maybe eduk, definately not in … i might browse in euroffice & debenhams, maybe eduk, definately not in mothercare :lol: (not got a kid thanksfully)

not any you know about yet :whistling: :giggle:

choc1969;3480000

not any you know about yet :whistling: :giggle:

hey!! do you know something i don't ??? :?

Original Poster

octobergirl;3471079

OK..... thanks got it now put in favourites and every time I shop it will … OK..... thanks got it now put in favourites and every time I shop it will automatically go for our team - yes!

if you have children and need anything from Mothercare or Debenhams, click on that box on our Chrimbo bingo card.......don't think it tracks otherwise :?

Original Poster

faevilangel;3480075

hey!! do you know something i don't ??? :?

don't panic pretty boy.........;-) :w00t:

choc1969;3480115

don't panic pretty boy.........;-) :w00t:

never will when your around ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free flights to Europe22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition54494
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)33
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33