Quidco / Game query

Looking to buy a PS3 from Game. Basically because i have £220 on various gift cards.

Do you get Quidco by doing reserve and collect, or is Quidco for just on-line purchases.

If not is there anyway i can use gift cards on-line.

Thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Just online, didnt realise you could reserve and collect.

Is that new?

Cant use gift cards online, that would be too good

Original Poster

Its called Click & Collect but you need a Game account card to be able to do it.

game.co.uk/PS3…ct/

Starr;6597362

Just online, didnt realise you could reserve and collect.Is that new?Cant … Just online, didnt realise you could reserve and collect.Is that new?Cant use gift cards online, that would be too good

Theres almost 500 products you can click and collect. Its a bit pointless though as you still have to pay online and delivery can take as long as having it delivered to your house.

notts6501;6597376

Its called Click & Collect but you need a Game account card to be able to … Its called Click & Collect but you need a Game account card to be able to do it.http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/ClickAndCollect/

deathtrap3000;6597414

Theres almost 500 products you can click and collect. Its a bit pointless … Theres almost 500 products you can click and collect. Its a bit pointless though as you still have to pay online and delivery can take as long as having it delivered to your house.

Thanks, didnt know that. Not that ill use it as game seem overpriced but worth to know :thumbsup:

OP search currys on quidco and see if they mention if quidco will be paid for click and collect items

Original Poster

Yes i've seen that thanks.

I would go elsewhere for a PS3 but with £200 on gift cards i may as well stick with Game
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Three connection910
    2. DVD storage34
    3. What will £250 get me second hand mobile44
    4. Iphone 7 - What Case?617

See more discussions