Quidco Hacked. 70 accounts hacked. check your account

Found 10th Aug 2017
Saw quite afew members last night complaining on twitter, their
money was missing or withdrawn to other bank accounts.

Now its official.

Check your details.

2761735-6p43W.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I've just checked and the £15.37 it has taken me a year to amass is still there. Thank the Lord. Losing that would've been a major financial blow.
shabbird20 m ago

You money bags. I have £9 in there and even that made me rush to my …You money bags. I have £9 in there and even that made me rush to my account to check.

Sorry. I shouldn't boast but when you've got it, flaunt it!
Thanks for the heads up Shab
my £6.99 safe as houses ta
28 Comments
70 accounts doesn't sound very significant.
Was it done manually on an account by account basis I wonder, rather than some mass hack?
Like maybe people with obvious passwords?
Original Poster
Destard7 m ago

70 accounts doesn't sound very significant.Was it done manually on an …70 accounts doesn't sound very significant.Was it done manually on an account by account basis I wonder, rather than some mass hack? Like maybe people with obvious passwords?

Yes small numbers. No idea.. just says they are investigating. Some members have had their accounts
suspended while they check into this. All is good on my account.
if you are not waiting for any cashout etc how can you tell if you been hacked have quidco sent out an email or is it if you cant log in.
I've just checked and the £15.37 it has taken me a year to amass is still there. Thank the Lord. Losing that would've been a major financial blow.
Original Poster
archer12048 m ago

if you are not waiting for any cashout etc how can you tell if you been …if you are not waiting for any cashout etc how can you tell if you been hacked have quidco sent out an email or is it if you cant log in.

Quidco on twitter said they are in the process of contacting the 70 users who are affected. Don't think its massive hack where everyone details have been compromised. They are saying is business is normal except for those affected.
Quidco twitter Page
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell3 m ago

I've just checked and the £15.37 it has taken me a year to amass is still …I've just checked and the £15.37 it has taken me a year to amass is still there. Thank the Lord. Losing that would've been a major financial blow.

You money bags. I have £9 in there and even that made me rush to my account to check.
shabbird6 m ago

You money bags. I have £9 in there and even that made me rush to my …You money bags. I have £9 in there and even that made me rush to my account to check.

31664175-Cfar4.jpg
shabbird20 m ago

Sorry. I shouldn't boast but when you've got it, flaunt it!
Thanks for the heads up Shab
my £6.99 safe as houses ta
As HUKD users I am ashamed at your low totals!
More excuses not to pay the cashback
My payable cashback of £0.02 is safe and sound.
So, that's 70 users whose password was 'password' ?
alexjameshaines1 h, 49 m ago

As HUKD users I am ashamed at your low totals!

I feel quite guilty to be leading the field actually. If I could ever be bothered/remember to raise a claim for stuff that didn't track, I'd be up around the £20 mark
Fffffuuuuuuuuuuu, seen this, logged onto quidco, account locked, check email, load of spam, in amongt was a message from quido 2 days ago about requesting payment with Amazon voucher, just under £200. Eh no, contacted quidco and now the wait.
Edited by: "boabbyrab" 10th Aug 2017
on the plus side, I just logged in and found they've paid me a £10 bonus, must've taken a while as I don't even remember doing it now
boabbyrab5 m ago

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuu, seen this, logged onto quidco, account locked, check …Fffffuuuuuuuuuuu, seen this, logged onto quidco, account locked, check email, load of spam, in amongt was a message from quido 2 days ago about requesting payment with Amazon voucher, just under £200. Eh no, contacted quidco and now the wait.

Don't mention the link between Quidco/HotUKDeals/Maple Syrup Media/the Pepper Group though, because your comment will be removed... again.
boabbyrab8 m ago

Fffffuuuuuuuuuuu, seen this, logged onto quidco, account locked, check …Fffffuuuuuuuuuuu, seen this, logged onto quidco, account locked, check email, load of spam, in amongt was a message from quido 2 days ago about requesting payment with Amazon voucher, just under £200. Eh no, contacted quidco and now the wait.

You are boasting cos you got over a tenner on quidco (y). Seriously though, hope you get it sorted
Original Poster
boabbyrab11 m ago

oh no. Hope you get it sorted. If you are on twitter, the support team is great and will give a quick response.
They are offline now but back tomorrow morning if you don't get a reply.
boabbyrab21 m ago

On the plus side, you are one of only seventy quick members to be affected which makes you very special
shabbird5 h, 32 m ago

Quidco on twitter said they are in the process of contacting the 70 users …Quidco on twitter said they are in the process of contacting the 70 users who are affected. Don't think its massive hack where everyone details have been compromised. They are saying is business is normal except for those affected. Quidco twitter Page

Strange that, when I logged in yesterday I got a warning about being covered by the FSA or something and asked to accept new terms. Thankfully my £14 is still there.

P.S that took me 7 or 8 years, I think.
Edited by: "MSK." 10th Aug 2017
MSK.4 m ago

Strange that, when I logged in yesterday I got a warning about being …Strange that, when I logged in yesterday I got a warning about being covered by the FSA or something and asked to accept new terms. Thankfully my £14 is still there.P.S that took me 7 or 8 years, I think.

From small acorns grow mighty oaks!
Quite surprised by some people's totals - where's the HUKDer 'the.porter' or something along those lines. I think he's nearly hitting the £10k mark with Quidco/TCB.
Have to point out £6.99 is what I have not cashed out
and this is one of the main reasons why I do it regularly !
have a total of £450 since joining Quidco in 2011
Wongy11011 m ago

Have to point out £6.99 is what I have not cashed out and this is one of …Have to point out £6.99 is what I have not cashed out and this is one of the main reasons why I do it regularly !have a total of £450 since joining Quidco in 2011

Exactly. I would hope most people don't leave vast amounts of cash in their quidco/TCB account. Whenever I have £5 or more I just withdraw it.
Satan_Claws3 m ago

Exactly. I would hope most people don't leave vast amounts of cash in …Exactly. I would hope most people don't leave vast amounts of cash in their quidco/TCB account. Whenever I have £5 or more I just withdraw it.

Sadly they do
just read some of the comments here
hotukdeals.com/dis…328
MSK.1 h, 44 m ago

Strange that, when I logged in yesterday I got a warning about being …Strange that, when I logged in yesterday I got a warning about being covered by the FSA or something and asked to accept new terms. Thankfully my £14 is still there.P.S that took me 7 or 8 years, I think.

I got that just now when I checked after seeing this post; didn't sign it.
karlie8814 h, 32 m ago

Quite surprised by some people's totals - where's the HUKDer 'the.porter' …Quite surprised by some people's totals - where's the HUKDer 'the.porter' or something along those lines. I think he's nearly hitting the £10k mark with Quidco/TCB.

Thats probably just whats there to cash out, not total earned over lifetime of membership, I only have a few quid waiting to be drawn but over my membership period its a tad more 31670641-YLHGG.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants