Groups

Quidco Help

i dont think i posted this in the wrong place but sorry if i did,

i notice all the time on there about quidco and im just wondering, what exactly is it, how do u use it, can some1 plz give me info about it and exactly what it is,

i seen some1 saying in a mobile phone forum that u get cashback on a contract phone with three if u use it,

can some1 plz explain this 2 me?

thanx in advance and ur time

16 Comments

Go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] sign up for a free account.
    When you buy something or want quidco or you need do is go THROUGH the quidco site, This ensures that quidco can "log"
    your transaction. It takes a while to get some of the quidco payments but you will eventually get the money paid into your paypal account or your bank account if you want.

Hi K the K,

Have a look at quidco.com/

basically you pay a £5 annual fee and go to website that you buy something from (such as deals from HUKD) via Quidco. The tracking fee they earn from being the referrer is then paid back to you the customer when they get paid. Cashback varies a lot from compant to company but is usually 2 - 10%, sometimes one off fees such as for mobile contrats or household insurance. I've earned hundreds back since i joined.

Peter

Original Poster

simon012;1483286

Go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] sign up for a free account.When you buy … Go to [url]www.quidco.com[/url] sign up for a free account.When you buy something or want quidco or you need do is go THROUGH the quidco site

i am signing up right now, another question is it says u get ^60 cashback for a carphone warehouse contract, so i go thought quidco to do it, but how do i get the money back at the end? if that makes sense, thanx

quidco.com/ is a portal site that allows you to earn cash back on purchases.

Basically what you have to do is sign up for an account. Then every time you want to buy something online go to quidco and sign in. then search for the company you want to buy from say Tesco and use the link on the quidco page fro tesco to go to the Tesco website. place your order and pay. Quidco will use cookies to track the transaction. Tesco will verify this and then pay a percentage or one off fee for you going via quidco to purchase from them.

It's like those credit cards that you earn cash back on when you use them to buy stuff. There is a £5 fee that quidco levie but this is taken from your cash back earnings and not something you pay for seperately.

Depending on who you buy from will depend on how quick you get credited cash back (normally a couple of months) this credit can then either be paid into your paypal account or your bank account during pay runs.

Kev The Kopite;1483296

i am signing up right now, another question is it says u get ^60 cashback … i am signing up right now, another question is it says u get ^60 cashback for a carphone warehouse contract, so i go thought quidco to do it, but how do i get the money back at the end? if that makes sense, thanx

As long as CPW validate the transaction you will get the money in a couple of months. You need to set up your quidco account with either your bank details or your paypal details and set a limit to the amount you want paid in then once quidco have receive the money from CPW they will then transfer the money to you on the next pay run (done once a month)

Kev The Kopite;1483296

i am signing up right now, another question is it says u get ^60 cashback … i am signing up right now, another question is it says u get ^60 cashback for a carphone warehouse contract, so i go thought quidco to do it, but how do i get the money back at the end? if that makes sense, thanx

I signed up for a deal with the carphonewarehouse and you got my £60 in about 9 wks ( I think they wait until you have paid your first two payments before validating your quidco payment ) but I got mine NO PROBLEM. Please bear in mind though that quidco cannot usually be GUARANTEED and should be seen as a BONUS when it's already a GREAT DEAL........

Original Poster

simon012;1483320

I signed up for a deal with the carphonewarehouse and you got my £60 in … I signed up for a deal with the carphonewarehouse and you got my £60 in about 9 wks ( I think they wait until you have paid your first two payments before validating your quidco payment ) but I got mine NO PROBLEM. Please bear in mind though that quidco cannot usually be GUARANTEED and should be seen as a BONUS when it's already a GREAT DEAL........

i know what u are saying yes, i was going to go the carphone warehouse and get my new mobile phone 2day aswell but i may aswell order it over the net now as its free next day delivery and a chance of £60 back, b4 i order tho shall i make sure i have put my paypal email adress in?

and thanx to every1 for the fast replies

Original Poster

Kev The Kopite;1483343

i know what u are saying yes, i was going to go the carphone warehouse … i know what u are saying yes, i was going to go the carphone warehouse and get my new mobile phone 2day aswell but i may aswell order it over the net now as its free next day delivery and a chance of £60 back, b4 i order tho shall i make sure i have put my paypal email adress in?and thanx to every1 for the fast replies

also what is minimum payout? what should i set that as?

Kev The Kopite;1483343

i know what u are saying yes, i was going to go the carphone warehouse … i know what u are saying yes, i was going to go the carphone warehouse and get my new mobile phone 2day aswell but i may aswell order it over the net now as its free next day delivery and a chance of £60 back, b4 i order tho shall i make sure i have put my paypal email adress in?and thanx to every1 for the fast replies

Make sure all your quidco details are correct. Clear all your cookies and use a different browser for quidco ( eg I am on AOL but always use INTERNET EXPLORER for anything with quidco ) This makes 100% sure that the click on the website ( in this case carphonewarehouse will def. be tracked through wuidco and not through somewhere else you may have clicked on that has stored your cookie )

Kev The Kopite;1483354

also what is minimum payout? what should i set that as?

Set the minimum payout as whatever you like, I have mine set to £25 because I consider It an amount worth receiving but each to their own............

Original Poster

simon012;1483361

Set the minimum payout as whatever you like, I have mine set to £25 … Set the minimum payout as whatever you like, I have mine set to £25 because I consider It an amount worth receiving but each to their own............

sorry 1 more question lol, if i set the minimum amount for example £25 like you said, and i get paid £25 cashback, how do they take the admin charge from me then

Kev The Kopite;1483369

sorry 1 more question lol, if i set the minimum amount for example £25 … sorry 1 more question lol, if i set the minimum amount for example £25 like you said, and i get paid £25 cashback, how do they take the admin charge from me then

The admin charge of £5 per year is taken from your FIRST payment. So you will be £5 short on your first payment..........

Original Poster

simon012;1483383

The admin charge of £5 per year is taken from your FIRST payment. So you … The admin charge of £5 per year is taken from your FIRST payment. So you will be £5 short on your first payment..........

oh i get it now, i think im all sorted now, thanx alot 4 all of your help,

Kev The Kopite;1483394

oh i get it now, i think im all sorted now, thanx alot 4 all of your help,

No problem. If I can help further please drop me a PM. If not happy shopping and welcome to HUKD :-D

Original Poster

haha trust my luck,

From the 11th January Carphone Warehouse will not pay commission on the Nokia N82, O2 tariff £30 per month, (400 mins, 500 texts)

Please keep quidco issues in the quidco thread here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ot/

Many thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944533
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371
    3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1947
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359

See more discussions