Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco Help

Not sure if this is the correct section for my post, but I needed some quidco help. How do I claim fees back with quidco ? How long does it take to claim them etc ?

Any positive help appreciated, thanks...

I was about to buy off Additions Direct

5 Comments

Banned

you do not claim,you click through their site, hopefully your sale will track and payment is received once quidco get the payment from the merchant, there is a thread in misc on quidco, will get you the link any further questions will get answered there by a quidco rep

hotukdeals.com/ite…ng/

Original Poster

Thanks, I just went on the Littlewoods Direct site via Quidco - How will I know if/when it is tracked and if the payment has added quidco ?

Hull-Tommo;1660012

Thanks, I just went on the Littlewoods Direct site via Quidco - How will … Thanks, I just went on the Littlewoods Direct site via Quidco - How will I know if/when it is tracked and if the payment has added quidco ?

You'll see this under EARNINGS in your Quidco account.

Banned

Hull-Tommo;1660012

Thanks, I just went on the Littlewoods Direct site via Quidco - How will … Thanks, I just went on the Littlewoods Direct site via Quidco - How will I know if/when it is tracked and if the payment has added quidco ?

at the side of the merchants it tells you the

tracking speed
    tracking reliability
    and the payment speed

so the tracking speed for lxdirect is Medium (0 - 30+ days, 3 day average)

Original Poster

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll gradually pick it up.

.....I've heard someones invented the wheel ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay68
      2. Jury service69
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.33
      4. connect tablet23

See more discussions