Groups

quidco help?

I forgot where to track what sites I have visited via quidco. I have recently gone through quidco with paddy power & extra bet but in my saturday 'mode' drinking etc I cannot remember exactly wether i went through it or not?, I'm sure i did but wanted piece of mind:)

4 Comments

If you spent any money via quidco the transaction will show in your quidco earnings page?

As mentioned above:
    quidco.com/ear…gs/

(Link will only work if you're logged in over at QC)

or go to open new earnings enquiry and it will come up with a list of sites you have gone onto when you select the right site it will say time and dates etc.
    I think that what you mean when they dont track. Hope that helps.

quidco.com/new…ry/

Original Poster

hollypinder;2465275

or go to open new earnings enquiry and it will come up with a list of … or go to open new earnings enquiry and it will come up with a list of sites you have gone onto when you select the right site it will say time and dates etc. I think that what you mean when they dont track. Hope that helps. http://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

Cheers, thats what I meant thanks!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. TechInTheBasket?22
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710946
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543737
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113

See more discussions