Found 5th Dec 2008
Hi, i havent used quideco before but i have been registered with them for quite a while. More fool me really because i have spent hundereds of pounds online doing xmas shopping. Anyways, i was just wondering if theres any tips or hints about useing quidco, best cashback sites etc? Thanks in advance x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Probably the best tip I can offer is to use ]TopCashBack instead. Same idea, same rates, except they don't charge the annual £5 fee Quidco charges.

Original Poster Banned

dxx;3670700

Probably the best tip I can offer is to use ]TopCashBack instead. Same … Probably the best tip I can offer is to use ]TopCashBack instead. Same idea, same rates, except they don't charge the annual £5 fee Quidco charges.

Where do they take the £5 from? The cash back that you have earned?
rep added, thanks

Banned

dxx;3670700

Probably the best tip I can offer is to use ]TopCashBack instead. Same … Probably the best tip I can offer is to use ]TopCashBack instead. Same idea, same rates, except they don't charge the annual £5 fee Quidco charges.

or better still, moneysavingexpert.com/sho…on/

Quidco works for me. I always shop around for car insurance deals on renewal. Do this through Quidco (and probably other cashback sites too). I just cut a renewal premium from £391 to £185 and through Quidco should knock another £42 off!

csiman;3670738

or better still, … or better still, http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/

...which lists TopCashBack as the overall winner

Original Poster Banned

Doid;3670804

Quidco works for me. I always shop around for car insurance deals on … Quidco works for me. I always shop around for car insurance deals on renewal. Do this through Quidco (and probably other cashback sites too). I just cut a renewal premium from £391 to £185 and through Quidco should knock another £42 off!

Great deal, i dont have a car though haha, i mainly just buy clothes, makeup etc etc

just whenever you buy anything go thru quidco or whatever cashback site you choose. ive signed up to quidco too but never actually been thru them to buy anything. and i spend 100's online also...

It all depends on what you are buying rather than hints and tips for quidco. But if you really want to hunt around and check out which are the best, csiman has the right idea....

csiman;3670738

or better still, … or better still, http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cashback-sites-comparison/

After knowing what you want to buy, you can check which cashback site offers the best deal. Rather you than me though as I wouldn't bother with more than one unless I was making loads of expensive purchases online.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming1322
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993254
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522877
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769505

See more discussions