Found 31st Jan 2009
Hi! Can anyone explain how Quidco works please!? I understand you have to pay an annual subscription etc..but can you claim back for things you're already got? For example; I've just taken out a new contract phone with CPW, so if I join Quidco, can I claim for it now?
Thanks in advance to all the people who take the time to reply!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

no you cant you have to click thru their site to the retailer you going to buy from

in a one word no!
you can only get money for things that go through quidco , you log into your account , select the supplier you want quidco directs you to your suppliers site , you purchase the goods , quidco tracks the sale in your account and then a few months later you should get paid.
vwolla!!!!

Original Poster

Thanks for those super fast replies! Should have done my homework first then! :oops:

yep did same myself , learn as you go along .

Is there a way to have a faq of quidco visible on the main page as we get questions about it nearly every single day.

electriclinux;4240062

Is there a way to have a faq of quidco visible on the main page as we get … Is there a way to have a faq of quidco visible on the main page as we get questions about it nearly every single day.

i know should be a sticky, i get fed up of mods saying post on the quidco thread, well how you know there is one if you a newbie
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions