Found 13th Apr 2010
I am quite new to Quidco and have used it quite a bit recently. I was wondering if i could delete items tracked that i know will not pay out asi have only got a quote or not gone through to activating the deal? It is just a little annoying seeing the item there with the amount when i know i wont be getting it just want to keep it clear and know whats what really.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Nope, there isn't. You'll have to wait until it declines.

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;8358744

Nope, there isn't. You'll have to wait until it declines.

Hi thanks even when it declines it still sits there really annoying:x

nutta;8358768

Hi thanks even when it declines it still sits there really annoying:x

Try not to look at it or use a marker pen on your screen to hide them :thumbsup:

There's nothing you can do as far as I know, but you might be lucky, I have had a few transactions which have been cancelled by the retailer or for some reason not gone through still get paid out which can be a nice little bonus, this is mainly with topcashback though.

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8358975

There's nothing you can do as far as I know, but you might be lucky, I … There's nothing you can do as far as I know, but you might be lucky, I have had a few transactions which have been cancelled by the retailer or for some reason not gone through still get paid out which can be a nice little bonus, this is mainly with topcashback though.

Which is best Quidco or Topcashback? not got one of those accounts?:?

nutta;8358999

There's only one way to find out...................................................

FIGHT!

nutta;8358999

TCB doesnt have the £5 fee, but Quidco has more sites. i use quidco and prefer it myself, others will swear by TCB - try both!

nutta;8358999

I much prefer topcashback, I find not only does it track better, so there are less missing transactions and needing to put in claims, you often get better rates of cashback, and they offer a top-up where if you spend a certain amount a month, say £10, the next month you get an extra1% topup on all of your tracked transactions which you don't get with quidco.

Oh, and thre's no annual fee.

Original Poster

thanks for info guys just opened a TCB account dont look as good as quidco but like you say no fee so earn straight away:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…913
    2. What's this on my neighbours roof?1618
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?33
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35

See more discussions