Groups

Quidco help

I went through quidco to buy my AA breakdown cover.
    I got the £79 one so I got the £47 cashback.
    But I never realised I had to pay there and then for the lump sum of £79 and I paid via deposit and DD.
    So my cashback has tracked on the basis that I have spent £7.91 and only tracked at £19.

Is this normal? Did I just mess up my first Quidco tranaction lol

5 Comments

Original Poster

Please does anyone know if I should be getting teh £47 rather than the £19 as I did go for a bigger package?

Banned

Does it say you have to pay the full amount? If not it may "uplift" when confirmed.

Don't put an earnings enquiry in, just put in a support request and ask them - they usually get to you within 24 hours.

I'm sure you'll get it Bethany.

Original Poster

vibeone

Does it say you have to pay the full amount? If not it may "uplift" when … Does it say you have to pay the full amount? If not it may "uplift" when confirmed.Don't put an earnings enquiry in, just put in a support request and ask them - they usually get to you within 24 hours.I'm sure you'll get it Bethany.

lol Thanks for that, I just checked, I was sure I read the page properly earlier, but just noticed it says any policy of £75 will track at lower rate till validated! Feel a numpty now, but glad i know
    haha and im not sure whats worse! Bethany or Eliazbeth which I also get called! lol when im just a plain old Beth
    Edited by: "beth3735" 24th Nov 2010

Banned

beth3735

lol Thanks for that, I just checked, I was sure I read the page properly … lol Thanks for that, I just checked, I was sure I read the page properly earlier, but just noticed it says any policy of £75 will track at lower rate till validated! Feel a numpty now, but glad i know :)haha and im not sure whats worse! Bethany or Eliazbeth which I also get called! lol when im just a plain old Beth

NP.

You'll always be a Bethany to me.

Original Poster

lol More letters for you to type then
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions