Found 26th Apr 2007
Ive just signed up with Quidco and I want to order a phone through three (£100 cashback) but I dont think its going through okay as when I go to the three website initally the referal id code is at the top in the address bar but when I browse the site choosing the phone and price plan (its a £35 a month contract) and going to the checkout, the referal code at the top seems to dissapear.

I dont want to order and find out it never went through, this is one of the reasons I am ordering the phone as I get £100 cashback.

I have followed all the help pages on the site can anyone please tell me how I can get this to go through so I recieve my cashback.

thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

Admin

Before you do anything, compare tarrifs with other providers- there have been quite a lot posted on the HUKD Deals page recently.

Secondly, the referral number as far as I can see only appears when you're on your chosen sites homepage, you can normally then browse the site, make your purchase and you will usually get your cashback tracked within a couple of days.

Don't buy a phone because it has a good cashback offer, cashback sometimes gets declined and you won't receive a penny. Choose a mobile deal that is going to suit you best and see the cashback as a probable bonus.

Original Poster

thanks mate Im after the gold x series package so I can use my phone with slingbox, though one of the reasons I am signing up is because quidco give 100quid back.

How long does it usually take to get your account credited?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions