Groups

Quidco Help: Any advice appreciated please

Basically:

Bought 12 month SIM deal form O2 - showing as £50 cashback on Wednesday

Only tracked today - at £25

Checked rates - they have changed to £25, but were £50 when I ordered

What can I do? Can't raise query, how do I contact them?

5 Comments

A lot of casback offer track at a lower price and then go to the right one when they Validate.

You can't raise a query until, I think, 2 months has passed.

I think this has happened to alot of people, but sorts itself out.

it also happens the other way round my t-mobile tracked aned 40quid and now its tracked at 80quid woo, not bad on a £10 30 day rolling contract

I would put a ticket in so that if it doesnt update you can make a claim

I had something similar with mothercare and they said it would update when it paid but it didnt. Because I had put a ticket in I was able to get them to reopen it (had gone past amount of time where you can claim) and get the extra cashback

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;8759531

I would put a ticket in so that if it doesnt update you can make a claimI … I would put a ticket in so that if it doesnt update you can make a claimI had something similar with mothercare and they said it would update when it paid but it didnt. Because I had put a ticket in I was able to get them to reopen it (had gone past amount of time where you can claim) and get the extra cashback

How do I put a ticket in? When I go to earnings enquiries, it won't let me put a ticket in cos is showing it has tracked, but for the incorrect amount.

I'm scratching my head at how to contact them - EDIT: Found it - just sent them a message. Any ideas on how quick they are to respond? Never done this before.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions