Groups

Quidco help - dont understand support message

The incorrect amount tracked on my quicdo account so I contacted qquidco support yesterday and got this reply but do not exactly understand it :-

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Your transaction should update when its status changes from 'tracked' to 'validated', so I will mark your enquiry as processed at this time. If the transaction does not update to the amount of cashback that you were expecting when it is validated, please raise an Incorrect enquiry at quidco.com/new…ry/ ; Kind regards, Stuart

The enquiry is in status = declined so doesnt make sense to me.

If the amount is modified, I have a cracking deal for you guys which will be posted here!!

6 Comments

Quidco payments go through a number of stages before they become cash. The retailer will first track them, which is just like putting a tag on your account to show that they recognise that Quidco is due on it. When the purchase has been paid for and shipped (depending on the item, of course) it will be validated by the retailer. After that it is paid to Quidco and then paid to you. What Quidco are saying is that the amount should be corrected once the status becomes "validated" and if it doesn't then you should contact them through the enquiry link.

Original Poster

thanks for that explanation.
    What if it doesnt become validated ? Because I can cancel the service within 14 days however it can take up to two months to validate :s

Then you're screwed! I take it it's only worth doing if you get the Quidco? Not sure how you can ensure it comes through at the higher value. Someone else might be able to help with that.

Is this o2? I had the same message after putting in a query for £10 missing. It should be okay though - as sometimes tracked amounts change at different stages

Original Poster

mrsevans101;3968846

Then you're screwed! I take it it's only worth doing if you get the … Then you're screwed! I take it it's only worth doing if you get the Quidco? Not sure how you can ensure it comes through at the higher value. Someone else might be able to help with that.

The quidco is based on the amount spent and it was over the amount stated on the quidco site.
    Yes, deals only hot based on quidco (I know thats not looked on very nicely on this site but its a big saving)

MoneySavingG;3968972

Is this o2? I had the same message after putting in a query for £10 … Is this o2? I had the same message after putting in a query for £10 missing. It should be okay though - as sometimes tracked amounts change at different stages

Not o2 but I dont want to say yet as I know it will become hot and dont want to give people false hope (wouldnt want that happening to me so ... )

Original Poster

bumppp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions