Groups
    EXPIRED

Quidco-help needed

I have used quidco successfully for 3 years but I've had nothing track since july even though I have bought things through quidco, now I cant even get on to a merchant as soon as I click on get cashback I get logged out & get the join/log in page, I log back in & the same happens again I cant even raise a missing earnings enquiry as that logs me out aswell I've tried quidcos suggestions such as changing security & privacy settings & deleting cookies.
    has anyone else experianced this problem or got any suggestions please

8 Comments

Banned

Quidco has a dedicated QuidCare team working 7 days a week to deal with all general enquiries. We promise to reply to any general enquiry within 24 hours of receipt. To contact us click here

try using a different browser, do you have spybot installed? older versions of that screwed up my quidco

Use topcashback instead, see if that works (they have something where you click just to test if it is working) - is like quidco only you dont have to pay £5 a year to use it

Maybe it's a bit too obvious, but.......

Why haven't you contacted Quidco and asked them???

Banned

kelly_o_fanatic

Use topcashback instead, see if that works (they have something where you … Use topcashback instead, see if that works (they have something where you click just to test if it is working) - is like quidco only you dont have to pay £5 a year to use it

+1

far more reliable

Topcashback so much more reliable at tracking imo

Original Poster

Thanks for the responces so far, I have asked quidco & as I said I have tried all there suggestions but they made no differance, it looks like its going to be Topcashback for me from now on. Any more suggestions greatly appreciated as i would like to be able to chase up my missing earnings
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1215
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?911
      3. What would be HELL to you?22
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother22

See more discussions