Groups

Quidco Help Please !!

Can anyone please give me advice on the Quidco process ?

I have an account and have done a few transactions

one to note was Virgin media when it was £160 cashback on cable installs but thats not showing yet

Should i be doing anything in to get things rolling ?

I also have a £5 due from carphone warehouse so i should be well clear of my initial £5 fee

Any help as usual is massively appreciated

12 Comments

did you click on quidco log in then go to the site through there link ?

Original Poster

csamual;8408319

Yeah i did , I have done a couple of others since and they have tracked

Banned

Andi Keane;8408333

Yeah i did , I have done a couple of others since and they have tracked

When was the virgin transaction, timing is everything with quidco

Banned

csamual;8408319

did u use a different browser or clear cookies before? Did you click on a HUKD deal to show you the virgin packages? If you did, then HUKD have the commission and you cant do anything about it.

Banned

quidco.com/new…ry/ and select virgin media from the dropdown box to start an earnings enquiry, (if enough time has elapsed)

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8408400

http://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/ and select virgin media from the … http://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/ and select virgin media from the dropdown box to start an earnings enquiry, (if enough time has elapsed)

30th of march it was ordered, not sure if i should have heard back about it yet ?

Original Poster

csiman;8408390

did u use a different browser or clear cookies before? Did you click on a … did u use a different browser or clear cookies before? Did you click on a HUKD deal to show you the virgin packages? If you did, then HUKD have the commission and you cant do anything about it.

Nope i didnt go through hotdeals i went through quidco then signed up online with Virgin media

Banned

Andi Keane;8408476

30th of march it was ordered, not sure if i should have heard back about … 30th of march it was ordered, not sure if i should have heard back about it yet ?

Follow the link, it will tell you the date you can start an enquiry:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lottysdad08;8409251

Follow the link, it will tell you the date you can start an … Follow the link, it will tell you the date you can start an enquiry:thumbsup:

I have just done that and done an enquiry for another transaction, Cant do the virgin media For 30 days so will be the end of this month

Top help thank you

Banned

Andi Keane;8408480

Nope i didnt go through hotdeals i went through quidco then signed up … Nope i didnt go through hotdeals i went through quidco then signed up online with Virgin media

my point was that if you have EVER gone to virgin deals via any OTHER link in the past then the commission will go to whatever site had the link (e.g. google).

basically, ALWAYS use a different browser for all quidco login / deals.

word of advice if u r in 28 days cancel i it straight away as it is a horriable company with crap service

Banned

humadoon;8412778

word of advice if u r in 28 days cancel i it straight away as it is a … word of advice if u r in 28 days cancel i it straight away as it is a horriable company with crap service

millions would tell you different. Great service these days :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions