Found 1st Dec 2006
Hi,

I dont get the quidco thing...

ive joined and logged in Quidco, i then click on the Boots link and all it does is take me to the boots website as normal, I cant see a Quidco link to track the purchase.....

i.e. browse in quidco to quidco.com/boo…om/ and click on the CLICK HERE TO VISIT THIS MERCHANT AND EARN CASHBACK, this takes me to the boots homepage boots.com/ind…jsp as normal and thats it.... is this right?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

Yes that's it!

Boots will register that you arrived on their site via quidco, they will pay quidco for bringing you there and than quidco will pay you!!! Just remember to clear your cookies because if you have been on the Boots website before it wont track!

Original Poster

Thanks for the reply...

So is firefox ok to use??? in work? and how can i check if the quidco-boots link is working? is it only after i make a purchase it pops up in my quidco account or?

taa

Yes I use Firefox, it works OK - so far! It will appear under the "My Earnings" section but could take up to 5 days to show in there.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63690
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …11
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions