Expired

quidco help required when you reserve online at argos?

11 replies
Found 12th Dec 2008
hi, i'm sorry if this sounds dumb but how do you do the reserve £1.00 thing on quidco? i reserved something online at argos & picked it up today. i've read how you should do it on the guide by quidco but can't see the activation button. thanks in advance guys. x

11 Comments

Did you log in through Quidco? As far as I know you can't do it after the shop.

i just did it tues/wed.

go to argos via quidco link
reserved tues night
collected wed morning
when i got home ... on quidco there was a message "waiting to be validated"
you key in the transaction TX number AND the reservation code.
validated status.

Once you've reserved via Quidco and collected - Go into my earnings and there should be a memo at the top saying item to validate - It'll ask you to enter your order reservation number and a code from the bottom of the receipt for them to check.

Original Poster

when i go to my earnings it says argos / status tracked £0.00 but nowhere to click validate. i ordered yesterday & collected this evening.

mrs nutt;3736170

when i go to my earnings it says argos / status tracked £0.00 but nowhere … when i go to my earnings it says argos / status tracked £0.00 but nowhere to click validate. i ordered yesterday & collected this evening.

I would wait a couple of day's for it to show up.

Original Poster

thankyou! i will. x

I reserved yesterday and collected last night. Like you i looked everywhere for verified buttton.
My quidco tracked at £1 yesterday and today blue banner to click to validate a transaction was just on the home page so check there now was real easy, they say they got to check with argos before they validate

I have a question about this too, i was able to track and validate on tuesday and wednesday... no problem all done and tracked at £1 but yesterday i reserved an item via quidco and this morning and it's showing up as - ''£0.00 from Argos.co.uk tracked on 13/12/2008'' and i tried again this morning and the same it is showing the same... ??

The ones i did tuesday / wednesday showed straight away as tracked at £100 so i can't work out why it's now showing as £0.00 is there a limit on how many times you can do it?

Has anyone else managed to do it more than 3 times ??

vwmadgirl - thought it was £1 each day so should be validated ...

but you could ask on the quidco 'official' questions thread ... clicky link ]here

kippy;3751206

vwmadgirl - thought it was £1 each day so should be validated ... but you … vwmadgirl - thought it was £1 each day so should be validated ... but you could ask on the quidco 'official' questions thread ... clicky link ]here

Thanks Kippy i also thought this too but for some reason is tracking on mine as £0.00.... thanks for the link i will post my question on the Offical thread :thumbsup:

you're welcome hon. hope you get the answer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?57
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions