All information in the post has been copied from Quidco social/blog etc.discover.quidco.com/nom…or/
Link to Facebook post:facebook.com/qui…ter
We're bringing back Quidco Heroes for a second year, only we're doing things a little differently this time - picking up the bill for three people who deserve to not have to worry about the financial pressures Christmas brings. And we want you to tell us who deserves it.
Maybe they've put others above themselves, maybe they've balanced homeschooling and full time work, or maybe they've just had a tough year and come out the other side. Whatever and whoever it is, we want to know.
You can nominate an individual here 👉 qdco.me/chr…-us
Nominations are open now until 6th December 💙 #QuidcoHeroes
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK - except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Nominations are open from 00:01AM on Wednesday 18th November 2020.
- Nominations must be received before 11:59PM on Thursday 6th December 2020.
- Nominations are limited to one per person. Multiple nominees submitted by one person will not be accepted.
- Entries made after this time will not be accepted.
- There will be a total of three people chosen for the £1,250.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
The prize: £1,250 to each winner paid into the winners' Quidco accounts.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash will be offered.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 9th December 2020.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier's terms and conditions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 16 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.